Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
"If you're going my way Baby" ,drop in on this

http://www.artsblog.it/galleria/palazzo-del-monferrato-e-museo-del-cappello-alessandria-futurismo/3
I may go myself , but I find futurism so passé laugh

Cheers Ivan - looks good. Send me a postcard.

Futurism is soooo last century.

I
OP Offline
I
I shall endeavour to get you a poster or something Marco lid !
This might interest you

http://everton.rivals.net/News/pgArticle.aspx?artid=12998_5395249&id=33

Ha! Interesting review indeed m'boy.

Just got news this morn that the Dizzy Deps will be doing two more concerts round are way in November, namely Bologna and Torino..

..so if you're up for a "bis"... You never know they might even be doing "Boys Say Go" by then.

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Membs
I've re-exhumed this old one What I'm about to tell you is probably tantamount to telling you that The Titanic sinks at the end of the film .
Anyway , just in case you didn't know , there will be a big massive Futurist exhibition in Parma as from next week We were there for the weekend , celebrating the ma-in -law's birthday . Posters everywhere . Pretty handy for you isn't it ?
Can't see me being in Parma in the near future unless the Giro d'inverno goes through it !

Parma? mmmm.. home of reknowned cheese and hams, not to mention the violets..aye, tis a wee bit nearer home so might be worth an autumnal jaunt. Ta for tip off. (news item \'ere)
We've got another biggie coming up in FE shortly altho nowt to fo with Boccioni & pals, alas.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.