Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
They kept this quiet!!!!

OCTOBER 6th, BERLIN: Depeche Mode (Dave Gahan, Martin Gore and Andy Fletcher) have today announced the European leg of their ‘Tour of the Universe 2009’. The band are currently in New York working on a new album, due April next year.

Depeche Mode’s eagerly-anticipated follow up to ‘Playing The Angel’ will be the 12th album of a glorious 28 year career in which they have sold over 75 million records. One of the world’s biggest and best live acts, ‘Tour of the Universe 2009’ will undoubtedly be the musical highlight of next year.

Kicking off in Israel on May 10th, this will be Depeche Mode’s first ever stadium tour, taking in 28 cities across 22 countries before finishing at Porto’s Superbock Super Rock Festival on July 11th.

Depeche Mode will play to over 1.3 million fans on this European leg of ‘Tour of the Universe 2009’. It’s their first since 2006’s ‘Playing the Angel’ tour, which smashed European sales records with 1.8 million tickets sold across 87 shows.

The last date of the ‘Playing The Angel’ tour – August 3rd 2006 – was to take place at Tel Aviv’s Hayarkon Park, but the band were forced to cancel due to the impending war. Tel Aviv’s Ramat Gan Stadium thus provides a fitting stage for Depeche Mode’s spectacular live return.

They're playing the O2 Arena in London on 30/05/09. Hopefully, they'll announce more UK dates in the near future. smile

....and the North American dates as well.

Still no new dates to date. :rolleyes:

F
F
Berlin tickets, 70 euros (plus some fee)...
They can kiss my behind this time.
Have you seen this press conference? hilarious how the person asking about the high prices was answered.
Basically the promotor sort of 'hijacked the question' to answer it since the band were still gasping for one...

It must be said, the prices are 'a bit' high. Theres been a quiet storm about venue selection, and ticket prices over at the official site too. frown

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
High prices are only to be expected in such an instance, sadly.

I'm more interested in the new album. I'm happy to have seen them live on the last tour - I'm not a fan of arena shows any more.

I guess I am used to the high prices here in NY. The Police asked something like $200 a ticket for their 'farewell' performance. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
The Police asked something like $200 for their 'farewell' performance.
Pay it M, just pay it please. smile

Still no North American dates announced. mad
If the UK ticket prices were high, I can't wait to hear how much they will be here in NY. :rolleyes:

And no announcements for the Netherlands! The homecountry of their imagebuilder Anton Corbijn (who proudly introduced them in Dutch and walked on stage at their last performance in Rotterdam shooting vids)!! mad

Bought 2 tickets for the Hamburg gig for a couple of days. They cost 65 Euros each including a return bus/tube ticket.
I saw them for a couple of years and the gig was great, though the weather was **** (was an openair gig). wink

New album confirmed for 21st April 09:

Sounds of the Universe

"Eclectic and energized, the band's new release is their most dazzling and diverse album in decades. "

:rolleyes:

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
That sounds really exciting!

I liked Playing the Angel a lot, but I've been thinking for a while they ought to embrace their past sound a little more.

T
T
Yeah, looking forward to this one. It seems Gore has written about 3/4 of the songs again. I think this is probably for the best, but then "Suffer Well" was a really good Gahan co-write.

Sounds Of The Universe is now available to pre-order (£9.99 at Play).

I think a deluxe version containing extra material that was recorded at the same time is also in the pipeline.

T
T
Please see:

http://www.depechemode.com/sotu.html

for details of the "Deluxe" box set.

Equal parts drooling and anticipating feeling pissed-off, because no doubt this will cost a very pretty penny. Anyone else tempted to buy the bog standard version in the supermarket and somehow "acquire" the bonus tracks??

Admittedly, it looks like it will be a nice package for the fan. Better than some deluxe editions' paltry additions. Also, for once, I like both the artwork and the typeface used, which hasn't happened for a long time with Depeche Mode.

What's the phrase? "Rant over".

I quite liked the last one, but I hope this is going to be a knock-your-socks off DM album.

It'd be nice to see them come to Melbourne...although I have a feeling that it would be a little stadium-ey for my tastes, with Dave Gahan yelling "AWRIGHT MEL-BURN!" and Martin Gore stealing our womenfolk...

I'll enter the Fletch lookalike contest that will inevitably precede the gig, if they do.

Quote:
Originally posted by the church puddle:
Please see:

Equal parts drooling and anticipating feeling pissed-off, because no doubt this will cost a very pretty penny. Anyone else tempted to buy the bog standard version in the supermarket and somehow "acquire" the bonus tracks??

Admittedly, it looks like it will be a nice package for the fan. Better than some deluxe editions' paltry additions. Also, for once, I like both the artwork and the typeface used, which hasn't happened for a long time with Depeche Mode.

Yes I agree the box thing is well drool-worthy. Probably a way of stopping people not buying records. I'm against this kind of "luxury" object only meant for the elite (music for the mases ..not) but then again....

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
First taster of the album here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2GaCnAiuvo

There's also a new track available on UK itunes, "Oh Well (Black Light Odyssey Dub)"

(grrrr. I knew nobody reads my blog... :p )

itunes also introducing this "i-tunes pass" idea with new DM material .. not sure if it's going to be used outside the US but anyway I'm a little wary of these marketing ploys...

read here

T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
Quote:
[b] Please see:

Yes I agree the box thing is well drool-worthy. Probably a way of stopping people not buying records. I'm against this kind of "luxury" object only meant for the elite (music for the mases ..not) but then again....

[/b]
It looks good too! Not sure I need a book of "candid photography" but, anyway, sold. How limited will this be? I guess there will be several thousand at least.

It does seem that every man and his dog is going deluxe. Sorry U2, much as I am looking forward to your new album, I don't wish to purchase it with a book or with a magazine, not at those prices! It's the jewel case for me. As cheaply as possible.

Off-topic slightly, but the Depeche Mode and new Pet Shop Boys covers seem very similar to me.

Quote:

Off-topic slightly, but the Depeche Mode and new Pet Shop Boys covers seem very similar to me.
mmm..interesting remark actually Puds. Hadn't thought of that.

The video for Wrong is up on youtube and myspace video
youtube

my space video

scarey! eek

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
There's no-one driving!

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh yes there is - it's Tom Cruise from Vanilla Sky! laugh

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Actually that's quite horrific! eek

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Oh yes there is - it's Tom Cruise from Vanilla Sky! laugh
ha ha! Exactly what I thought! It has something of Eyes Wide Shut too.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm undecided about the song at the moment - I quite like it, but I don't think it's as good as "Precious" for a lead single.

Although I do think it echoes their earlier work like Black Celebration or Music for the Masses, which can only be a good thing.

N
N
Just ordered the box set from Mute. £59.99. eek

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
!!!

I think I'd want tea and scones with the band for that price!

M
M
The song gets worse everytime I hear it. The video is poor too.

A real shame. frown

Junk food as cover art ... wrong??

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Who are Hepeche Mode?!

Quote:
Who are Hepeche Mode?!
Well it does look a bit like this:
new DM logo

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm usually very much in favour of their re-brand with each album, but quite frankly, all this new stuff looks a bit rubbish to me.

You reckon they've had their chips? laugh

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh dear.

Graphically, maybe!

I'll pass judgement on the music once I've heard the album.

M
M
Hah! The logo looks like the Telekon stripes re-purposed.

Have to say I like the single. I've just pre-ordered the album from play.com.

Greatest Hits volume 1 is all I own at the moment, but knowing me, if I like this album, I'll end up buying their entire back-catalogue eek

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
That happened to me back in '97! They soon became my favourite band.

I'm looking forward to the album, but can't afford to go for the super box set, so will just stick to the normal CD!

Yes, normal CD for me too.

I pre-ordered i-tunes and got Wrong straightaway.

Bagged a couple of tickets for the Birmingham LG Arena show last night. Sunday December 13th laugh

I
I
My bestwoman( at my wedding) has bought me tickets for the Milan San Siro Gig in June for my 50th (it's eleven days after )
Problem is I only know "Living on the Ceiling " and "Einstein a- go- go" by them What should I listen to beforehand my fellow Foxxheads ?

Let me come with you Ivan (you paying of course) and I'll act as prompt with lyrics n all ...

remember you've GOT to wave our arms in the air during Never Let Me Doooownnnn Again...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
My bestwoman( at my wedding) has bought me tickets for the Milan San Siro Gig in June for my 50th (it's eleven days after )
Problem is I only know "Living on the Ceiling " and "Einstein a- go- go" by them What should I listen to beforehand my fellow Foxxheads ?
The best seems to me you should listen to compilation CD's first. I have "The Singles 81 - 85" and "Singles 86 - 98"(double CD) which give you a good insight into their music. I guess many of that tracks will be played at the concert. BTW: I go to the show in Hamburg on 2nd June... smile

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Perfect advice Andreas - couldn't have put it better myself!

S
S
I'll try & get tickets for the Glasgow show. They are the best band I've saw live. 86 in Edinburgh & 88 in Glasgow.

Got my SOTU off i-tunes today.

Play.com e-mailed me yesterday to say my CD had been dispatched.

There was also a free download on offer (a remix of one of the tracks) but mine went wrong when I attempted the download and now my promo code is no longer accepted mad

It went....WRONGGG!!!!!!

what remix was it?
with itunes there's Oh Well (Black Light Odyssey Dub) and Wrong (Trentemøller Remix Edit) smile

A new Depeche Mode album! How do you listen to it?

wink

N
N
Received the box set this morning. Weighs a ton. Very good it is too.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeG:
Play.com e-mailed me yesterday to say my CD had been dispatched.

There was also a free download on offer (a remix of one of the tracks) but mine went wrong when I attempted the download and now my promo code is no longer accepted mad
When did you get the promo code? I ordered my copy from Play yesterday and didn't see anything of the sort...

Alex,

I received the free download e-mail on the 14th April (I pre-ordered the album a few weeks ago).

MemberD,

I think the download was a remix of In Chains

N
N

Luxemburg warm-up gig setlist:
01. Esque 02. In Chains 03. Wrong 04. Hole to Feed 05. Walking In My Shoes 06. Its No Good 07. A Question Of Time 08. Precious 09. Fly On The Windscreen 10. Jezebel 11. A Question Of Lust 12. Come Back 13. Peace 14. In Your Room 15. I Feel You 16. In Sympathy 17. Enjoy The Silence 18. Never Let Me Down Again 19. Stripped 20. Master and Servant 21. Strangelove 22. Personal Jesus 23. Waiting for the night

The clips on YouTube are fabulous.

Quote:
The clips on YouTube are fabulous.
any quick links to save me searchin'? cool

As Depeche Mode are proving to be a band everyone is talking about I have recorded a cover of "John The Revelator" which I finished at the weekend. I have recorded a single arrngement, an extended arrangement and dub version. You can hear the "Single Arrangement" via the link below:

Gary Hunter - John The Revelator (Single Arrangement)

I have posted my dub version exclusively on my official web page, it is on my music player section and is titled "Revelations - Chapter & Verse Dub Mix". The link to that is below:

Gary hunter Official Web Page

Thanks

Gary

I just read Andy Fletcher's dad died hours before the show in Israel. frown
Sympathy Fletch.

Quote:
I just read Andy Fletcher's dad died hours before the show in Israel. frown
Sympathy Fletch.
That is very tragic, I feel for the guy.

Tourblog and pics are on the official website together with setlists and they'll also be selling CDs and downloads of each concert (via live here now ) , as with the Angel tour.
Never miss a trick these lot do they?

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Hmm... he must have mislaid his eyeliner.

Quote:
More Depeche woes ....

reuters:Depeche Mode singer rushed to hospital, in Athens
frown

More Depeche gossip .. albawaba.com

statement re cancellation:

http://www.didimusic.gr/

Quote:
statement re cancellation:

http://www.didimusic.gr/
oh well.....

:p

The news is getting worse......Istanbul has been cancelled now. frown

F
F
They didn't want the fans to dance the sirtaki on stage I think...
It's "Stories of Old" revisited laugh

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Has anybody got the other new tracks:

Light
The Sun And The Moon And The Stars
Ghost
Esque
Oh Well

I'd love to hear them but they're not available to download from iTunes...

I think they're only on the boxset thing aren't they?
I've got a remix of oh Well from i-tunes.

A total of six shows have now been cancelled. frown

T
T
"Has anybody got the other new tracks:

Light
The Sun And The Moon And The Stars
Ghost
Esque
Oh Well"

Yes, I have the big box set thing.
Ghost is one of the best tracks they have done and should really be released as a single (won't happen though as only tracks from the main album will be released to promote it.
Esque is a nice instrumental,"The Sun and..." is a good track too, a slow track with Martin Gore on vocals.Oh Well is a more upbeat synthy thing.
It's worth hearing the other disc too (3 audio cds and 1 dvd on the box set) Some interesting remixes and demos on the other cds and the dvd documents the months of the recording sessions with flashbacks to the similar from about 20 years ago.

Could not justify spending the money for the big box thing. Hope they release those tracks elsewhere sometime in the future.

No news from the DM Camp re Dave's health. Good news is that they haven't cancelled any additional gigs. Hope he is doing okay.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
I've now heard the tracks - "Ghost" is fantastic - should have been on the album. The rest are okay, I like "Oh Well" - but they simply could have included these few tracks as a second audio CD on the 'black' version of the album.

S
S
How did you come across them Alex? I'd like to hear them too.

just in... official news

Quote:
Depeche Mode regret to announce that they are forced to cancel a further three shows on their "Tour of the Universe". Doctors have advised that more time is needed to allow singer, Dave Gahan, to fully recover from his recent illness and ensure that the tour can resume shortly.

Depeche Mode apologise to all their fans for this inconvenience and wish Dave a speedy recovery.

The following additional shows have been cancelled:

MAY
Sat 23 - Warsaw, Poland, Gwardia Stadium
Mon 25 - Riga, Latvia, Skonto Stadium
Wed 27 - Vilnius, Lithuania, Zalgiris Stadium

Ticket holders for the above shows are advised to hold onto their tickets, as an announcement will follow soon with regard to either new rescheduled concert dates, or their final cancellation.

I would so like to comment but I shan't ...

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
In that case, I shall.

A Question of Thrust

Just Can't Get Enough (Toilet Paper)

Only When I Poo Myself

Brown Celebration

Quote:
The following additional shows have been cancelled:

MAY
Sat 23 - Warsaw, Poland, Gwardia Stadium
Mon 25 - Riga, Latvia, Skonto Stadium
Wed 27 - Vilnius, Lithuania, Zalgiris Stadium
Damn, I knew I should not have said anything :rolleyes:

Quote:
In that case, I shall.

A Question of Thrust

Just Can't Get Enough (Toilet Paper)

Only When I Poo Myself

Brown Celebration
Haha! Very good Alex ..

However I think we really are beyond one man and his guts ache...

Depeche Mode is the headliner act of the Dutch PinkPop festival.
Not! frown

latest...

depechemode.com news

Quote:

Depeche Mode are pleased to announce they will restart their interrupted Tour Of The Universe in Leipzig, Germany on June 8th. On May 12th, lead singer Dave Gahan suffered a severe bout of gastroenteritis, leading to his hospitalization and the cancellation of the Athens concert. While in hospital, further medical tests revealed a low-grade malignant tumour in Dave's bladder, which has since been successfully removed. At doctors' orders Dave Gahan must take a break until June 8th, to ensure that he makes a full recovery. The Leipzig show on June 8th will be the first concert following Dave's recovery.

Dave Gahan sincerely thanks his fans for their support, understanding and patience. Depeche Mode deeply regret any problems or inconveniences the cancellations and postponements may have caused.

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline

So no concert on 2nd June in Hamburg - but it is now on 1st July, which is also fine for me.

All my best wishes to Mister Dave Gahan. Hope he is well again soon.

New York dates still good!

Spoiler Alert:

From last night at the Leipzig gig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59CTT8t1koM

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Good to see Dave back in action smile

I
I
I'm up the road to San Siro this afternoon to see them (It's a late birthday present ) In an ideal world (for me at least) it'd be all there dancy stuff from when they looked like Brian Clough clones but I fear it'll be their latter day dirges with people waving cheap lighters/mobile phones in the air .
I'll let you know

well just to 'spoil' things for you (ha!) here's the setlist from Roma (the Stadio Olimpico has never been so full lately..):

In Chains
- Wrong
- Hole To Feed
- Walking In My Shoes
- It's No Good
- A Question Of Time
- Precious
- Fly On The Windscreen
- Little Soul
- Home
- Come Back
- Peace
- In Your Room
- I Feel You
- Policy Of Truth
- Enjoy The Silence
- Never Let Me Down Again

- Stripped
- Master And Servant
- Strangelove

- Personal Jesus
- Waiting For The Night

i could tell you how green with envy I am Ivan ...but I won't .. please swing your arms around for me to Never Let Me Down Again... frown

Buon divertimento

I
I
Quote:
well just to 'spoil' things for you (ha!) here's the setlist from Roma (the Stadio Olimpico has never been so full lately..):

In Chains
- Wrong
- Hole To Feed
- Walking In My Shoes
- It's No Good
- A Question Of Time
- Precious
- Fly On The Windscreen
- Little Soul
- Home
- Come Back
- Peace
- In Your Room
- I Feel You
- Policy Of Truth
- Enjoy The Silence
- Never Let Me Down Again

- Stripped
- Master And Servant
- Strangelove

- Personal Jesus
- Waiting For The Night

i could tell you how green with envy I am Ivan ...but I won't .. please swing your arms around for me to Never Let Me Down Again... frown

Buon divertimento
What no NEW LIFE Or I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH scandalous !! mad
Well I'm swaying with you here Membs as requested ,make sure I don't set your hair alight with my cheapo lighter ! smile

No, no fear of that but mind that signorina next to you .. wink

Enjoy The Noise!

Quote:
Good to see Dave back in action smile
....and back out of action again recently, due to a torn calf muscle.

----------------

"Depeche Mode regret to announce that the following performances will be cancelled due to a calf muscle tear Dave Gahan suffered during the band's show in Bilbao on July 9th.

* Saturday, July 11th at Super Bock Super Rock Festival in Porto

* Sunday, July 12th at Olympic Stadium, Sevilla

Dave Gahan has been instructed by doctors to stay off his injured leg in order for it to heal and to prevent any further injury. Dave will be unable to perform during this recovery period and he and the Band regret that they must cancel these final two shows of their European tour".

Honestly Dave, a torn calf muscle. mad :rolleyes:

eek smile

more Depeche woes...

07.22.2009 (sic.)

Due to the logistics of the recently rescheduled European dates, Depeche Mode regret that the shows scheduled for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Sao Paulo, Brazil will not be taking place.

Depeche Mode wishes to sincerely apologize to their Brazilian fans for this news.

That set list sounds great. Would definitely be happy if that is what it turns out to be for the NY shows.

Administrator
Administrator
A recent interview with Depeche Mode

http://ow.ly/jBMM

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
The Depeche Woes continue:

----
DEPECHE MODE FORCED TO CANCEL APPEARANCE AT CRICKET WIRELESS AMPHITHEATER TONIGHT DUE TO DOCTOR'S ORDERS FOR CONTINUED VOCAL REST

Depeche Mode has been forced to cancel their appearance tonight, Friday, August 14th at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater in San Diego due to doctor's orders that lead singer Dave Gahan continue on complete vocal rest. Because of their busy schedule, a new San Diego date will not be rescheduled this year.

"We are incredibly disappointed to not be able to perform for our fans tonight in San Diego," said Dave Gahan. "We hope to be back soon to play for all our fans in the area."

Refunds will be issued at the point of purchase.

The tour will resume on Sunday with the band's sold out two night stand at the Hollywood Bowl.
----

Is this tour trying to kill Dave?! How many dates cancelled now - this is insane. Poor Dave, he's only human.

It must be very frustrating for the band and disappointing for the fans. Let's hope Dave is back in action soon.

I went to see Depeche Mode at the LG Arena in Birmingham last night. This was my first time at a DM show, and also the first time at this venue.

The set-list was very similar to that already reported earlier in this thread, although they have dropped Peace( frown ), and they finished with Personal Jesus. Martin Gore did three solos (with Dave Gahan off stage), and I’m wondering if the tweaking of the set-list was aimed at giving Dave a breather?

It’s difficult getting the same atmosphere in a venue this size compared with the smaller shows. You lose the personal connection that you get when you a close up to the artist. That is my only criticism, and I guess it comes with the territory.

Most of the audience seemed to have more enthusiasm to get up and dance to the older stuff, being more subdued during the material from the last two albums. I was the exact opposite, having taken it upon myself to purchase their stuff in reverse order, I felt most at home with the newer songs.

Anyway, having experienced the ‘big arena’, I definitely prefer the more personal touch of my local venues.

Seems to be the general consensus Mike and yes Gore vocal tracks very much to the fore throughout the tour as Gahan takes a "breather" (or whatever he has to take).
Everyone seems disappointed by lack of 'Peace' too which has that kind of stadium crowd anthem feel to it, but only done very early in the tour then dropped. You can imagine Gahan pointing the mike to the crowd as they all go "peaaaceee..wiiiillll...cooooome . toooo ..meeeeee".

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
Hmm. I can only assume the CD is gold plated, and Dave Gahan will deliver it personally, stay for a cup of tea and a slice of cake, and later reveal that Alan WIlder is actually in the box, and has been since 1993.

M
M
Quote:
Hmm. I can only assume the CD is gold plated, and Dave Gahan will deliver it personally, stay for a cup of tea and a slice of cake, and later reveal that Alan WIlder is actually in the box, and has been since 1993.
laugh

Administrator
Administrator
Depeche Mode have announced plans to release a 21-track DVD live from Barcelona
(information from NME) http://www.nme.com/news/depeche-mode/53114

DVD1
In Chains
Wrong
Hole To Feed
Walking In My Shoes
It's No Good
A Question Of Time
Precious'
Fly On The Windscreen
Jezebel
Home
Come Back
Policy Of Truth
In Your Room
I Feel You
Enjoy The Silence
Never Let Me Down Again
Dressed In Black
Stripped
Behind The Wheel
Personal Jesus
Waiting For The Night

Bonus tracks
World In My Eyes
Sister Of Night
Miles Away / The Truth Is
One Caress

DVD2
Tour Of The Universe Screens
In Chains
Walking In My Shoes
Precious
Come Back
Policy Of Truth
Enjoy The Silence
Personal Jesus

Tour Of The Universe / Rehearsals
Wrong
Walking In My Shoes

Bonus tracks
Insight
Hole To Feed
Behind The Wheel
Never Let Me Down Again

Sounds Of The Universe - Videos
Wrong
Peace
Hole To Feed
Fragile Tension

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Thanks Martin .. although I did see them live this time and wasn't very impressed..I might go for this, even if just for the extras.
smile

Alex S Offline OP
OP Offline
That reminds me, I still haven't watched my Touring the Angel DVD!

I think my days of buying music DVDs are over. Seldom find the time nor motivation... which is funny, considering at one point in time, I used to watch DVDs whilst I was having breakfast!!

HA! Know wotcha mean Alex ... these days i tend to watch 'em once, with the usual distractions, and then file em away on the shelf. Like movies, I seldom watch music DVDs more than once.
frown

"Hidden" preview video on youtube

mucho arm-waving in Barcelona

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.