Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
The Archive
The Archive
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you... to everyone for the kind words and for the E-Mails. laugh

It's really hard to believe that this site has been going for ten years now - where has the time gone? eek

As for the future of the site - I think that it's safe to say that there's still plenty of stuff to keep me occupied for quite a while to come... wink

Rob

Apollogise me Rob!!!
I haven't watched this topic here until yet - had not much time the last months - but I want to wish you my congratulations too, though it comes a bit late.
You and Cerise are doing a great job and you give us all John Foxx fans a nice home.
I cannot imagine it is ten years now. The time slipped away very quick.

Hope you both will not be tired to hold this site alive!!! I know you doing a lot of work - thank you for this. I love this site!!! wink

All the best wishes from Shadow Mandreas

H Offline
Happy belated 10th Birthday!

This is a great place to be and the efforts of Rob and everyone involved is appreciated.

Here's to the next 10

H smile

A belated happy birthday to this wonderful site.
Thank you Rob for doing such a good job and keeping everyone informed to current events.

Here's to the next 10 years

Peter wink cool smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.