Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 51 of 125 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 124 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b]
Quote:
[b] OK Here's hoping I won't ask the obvious question as I presume tickets are as rare as rocking- horse sh*t
So down the pub ?
Arf I'm liking The Geordie mullet simile !
laugh

Yep, they are! So it's dahn ver Pub! [/b]
OK mate . All the best Comparing your season to our season I'm coming over all Nik Kershaw shocked shocked "Wouldn't it be nice to be in your shoes !" I can't wait for ours to finish Anyway , once you got throught the celebratory champagne , I expect you to get back into serious training for the 10k Have you been following that plan of yours ? [/b]
I've been doing week 3 for 2 weeks - still getting over swine-flu. The season's not over yet and despite all the drama, fourth place isn't as assured as I'd like it to be - I just hope we don't blow it!

Oh Happy days for you then Ivan laugh

Well done for knocking the other blues out!

As Brian said!

Well done for knocking Chelski out guv! Fantastic result!!!!!

I
OP Offline
I
Brian ,.Garry thanks lads ! I'm still pinching myself , did it really happen ? I havre an icepack on my head and am sporting dark glasses in the aftermath of thecelebrations WE'll probably getknocked out at home in the next round by Reading , It's the Everton way !
I'm sure Membs will roll up here once he's finished sticking pins in his Ashley Cole voodoo doll and got his combined harvester warmed up to be magnaminous (sp) in defeat as I was after theCup Final laugh
Membs , may I be the first to wish you a successful campaign in The Europa League next season smile

Quote:
Brian ,.Garry thanks lads ! I'm still pinching myself , did it really happen ? I havre an icepack on my head and am sporting dark glasses in the aftermath of thecelebrations WE'll probably getknocked out at home in the next round by Reading , It's the Everton way !
I'm sure Membs will roll up here once he's finished sticking pins in his Ashley Cole voodoo doll and got his combined harvester warmed up to be magnaminous (sp) in defeat as I was after theCup Final laugh
Membs , may I be the first to wish you a successful campaign in The Europa League next season smile
Yeah we thought we'd leave Reading for you wink ,sick of meeting them in the cup and getting knocked out.

Today I have more pressing matters at the Hawthorns at 12 noon.

It's Black Country Dingle Derby Day. laugh

Quote:
we wuz robbed.
frown

Ivan, Brian, Anyone...

I'm currently looking at 1980s Peugeot Racing Bikes - any thoughts on them? I had a Peugeot Galibier many eons ago and I thought it was a nice bike, just wondered if anyone else has ever owned one.

I've never had a racer so can't offer help mate.

1980s analogue racing bike? ;-)

Last edited by Brian; 10/12/11 12:59 PM.
Originally Posted By: Brian

Heh! It's just that the Galibier was OK and there's no point in buying something expensive to wander round on in London as there's a high chance it'll get nicked!

Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Originally Posted By: Brian

Heh! It's just that the Galibier was OK and there's no point in buying something expensive to wander round on in London as there's a high chance it'll get nicked!

That's a very good point.

Bet an 80s bike would be way heavier than today's wafer thin pimp machines.

I'll look for one for myself in the new year.cut down my commuting time to work.

Page 51 of 125 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.