Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 125 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 124 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Just got in from a very long day and just seen your post . His leaving us was almost as inevitable as Townsend issuing another pointless "Best of John Foxx the Ultimate Remix Revamped edition " CD
As you're a mate ,I hope he does the bizz for you I'm afraid I don't have a lot of respect for the mercenary godbotherer . I'm lost on your restaurant quote Did you more or less get him on a free ?
*heads off to wsag to investigate *
Ps to addinsult to injury he didn't bring "Captain Fantastic"down Sarf with him mad mad mad
I just meant that I thought we pretty much 'stole' him from for no real reason - until I read that the position he played for your lot was different to the one he plays for his country, and then it made sense why we got him in.

PS - I saw the pictures of Cavendish after his tumble during the Tour down Under - hope he's alright!

I
OP Offline
I
Ah 'arry's master plan ! He's going to get him to cut all his dredds off and turn him into a wee baldy , an Alan Gilzean for the new millenium He'll be ace glancing in all those crosses from the Welsh Seamus Coleman !
Did you really have to mention falling of bikes !* Yikes I'm traumatised ! just checked , the Manxman needed stitches in the side of his kite !(The cheekbone area) He's a battler tho , as we know

*we've both been there , haven't we ?

Quote:
Ah 'arry's master plan ! He's going to get him to cut all his dredds off and turn him into a wee baldy , an Alan Gilzean for the new millenium He'll be ace glancing in all those crosses from the Welsh Seamus Coleman !
Did you really have to mention falling of bikes !* Yikes I'm traumatised ! just checked , the Manxman needed stitches in the side of his kite !(The cheekbone area) He's a battler tho , as we know

*we've both been there , haven't we ?
I was thinking of the late Ralph Coates!

*apologies but oh yes, we've all been there! Those 1970s Public Imformation Films about the dangers of cycling came to haunt me almost once too often! "but I AM watching where I'm going! It's the b*****d drivers in their Chelsea Tractors who are not!!!!!" etc etc

I
OP Offline
I
Yo The Radler ! I expect a blow- by- blow account of Pienaar's first game as a Spid (as he'd now call himself) You're up at Costa del Barcode aintcha ? We've got your mates The Spammers chez nous ! A real 6 pointer in the relegation battle
Well Karma really does exist , 'arry got mugged in Madrid only 3 days after mugging us ! smile
Just seen your stadium plans All linked to The Olympics isn't it ?
Addendum a point a piece for both of us . Horrendous nail- biting stuff from us to salvage it The dark clouds are gathering over Castle Moysey !

I
OP Offline
I
Alright mate
FA Cup day!! I await with trepidation and forboding
Going onto our second love ., I see/hear Bert Leckymeter's been a naughty gringo back in Espana ! I wonder if he'll be barred from TDF
Good news for -Van the Man !

I
OP Offline
I
As I've just spotted you Radler I hereby formally express my congratulations on THE Metamatic thread that truly counts !! Let's hope you do for them down The Lane
Our disappointing and nightmare season takes us to Chav Central in the morn !

Quote:
As I've just spotted you Radler I hereby formally express my congratulations on THE Metamatic thread that truly counts !! Let's hope you do for them down The Lane
Our disappointing and nightmare season takes us to Chav Central in the morn !
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH IVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
(in the style of an Italian football commentator announcing a goal! smile )

Alwight Guv?

Yesyesyesyesyes - I really hope we follow up at the Lane because we were like Chris Waddle's mullet; all business up front and party at the back. We'll have Bale back by then, Gattuso still banned. The Signs are good...for once!

I
OP Offline
I
OK Here's hoping I won't ask the obvious question as I presume tickets are as rare as rocking- horse sh*t
So down the pub ?
Arf I'm liking The Geordie mullet simile !

Quote:
OK Here's hoping I won't ask the obvious question as I presume tickets are as rare as rocking- horse sh*t
So down the pub ?
laugh

Yep, they are! So it's dahn ver Pub!

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] OK Here's hoping I won't ask the obvious question as I presume tickets are as rare as rocking- horse sh*t
So down the pub ?
laugh

Yep, they are! So it's dahn ver Pub! [/b]
OK mate . All the best Comparing your season to our season I'm coming over all Nik Kershaw shocked shocked "Wouldn't it be nice to be in your shoes !" I can't wait for ours to finish Anyway , once you got throught the celebratory champagne , I expect you to get back into serious training for the 10k Have you been following that plan of yours ?

Page 50 of 125 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.