Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 125 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Kinell Radler lid ! I bet you're gonna party like it's 1999 !That's one derby each now
Guess we'll see you again in January when your post victory hangover clears . laugh Well done
We've got a pointless trip to the NE to the Stadium of Shite on Monday !
Addendum : Glad I got through to you . You sounded a right gang of happy campers in that alehouse I reckon The Spuds fan's collective champagne consumption will relaunch the ailing economy smile
We're off to the hills . Catch you tomorrow .

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Kinell Radler lid ! I bet you're gonna party like it's 1999 !That's one derby each now
Guess we'll see you again in January when your post victory hangover clears . laugh Well done
Addendum : Glad I got through to you . You sounded a right gang of happy campers in that alehouse I reckon The Spuds fan's collective champagne consumption will relaunch the ailing economy smile
It's lucky I have to type, because I certainly can't speak - I've no voice left! laugh And it's a Gooner pub too which made the experience all the more pleasurable - hehehehehehehe! oh, their little faces when Kaboul's goal went in - hahahahahaha!

It really was 'a game of two halves' though and Wenger's suffering was just the icing on the cake - heh!

Sunderland eh? Scary prospect at the moment - we were lucky to hold them 1-1 the other week. We got Werder Bremen on Wednesday - that may just bring us back down to earth with a bump.

Right, I'm still 'Geoffrey Barnard Unwell' so I'm off to retire under the duvet! G'night!

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] Kinell Radler lid ! I bet you're gonna party like it's 1999 !That's one derby each now
It's lucky I have to type, because I certainly can't speak - I've no voice left! laugh And it's a Gooner pub too which made the experience all the more pleasurable - hehehehehehehe! oh, their little faces when Kaboul's goal went in - hahahahahaha!

It really was 'a game of two halves' though and Wenger's suffering was just the icing on the cake - heh!

Sunderland eh? Scary prospect at the moment - we were lucky to hold them 1-1 the other week. We got Werder Bremen on Wednesday - that may just bring us back down to earth with a bump.

Right, I'm still 'Geoffrey Barnard Unwell' so I'm off to retire under the duvet! G'night! [/b]
Alright mate
i'm getting visions of you with a bad head , sporting FAusto Coppi type dark glasses and drinking copious amounts of water !!
Anyway just to let you know . Fausto will be making his way towards the finishing line at Chateau Radler riding with the Zavvi Team !
No message facility , so I'll have to be cheapskate and do it here You can print it off !

TO RADLER ; MY FELLOW TOGGER/VELOHEAD AND TRUSTY METAMATIC GREGARIO
MERRY CRIMBO
LOVE
IVAN
xxx

Cheers guv! cool

José Beyaert is currently cycling, shooting and hunting his way to your gaff also!

Appy Xmas, From Gazza, Arry and the lads of N17 xxx

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Cheers guv! cool

José Beyaert is currently cycling, shooting and hunting his way to your gaff also!

Many thanks to you me old china !
N17 must be a good place to be at the moment L4 is grim and gloomy at the moment I expect Andrew Eldritch to be writing a song about it sometime soon frown
I trust our buch of lazy underchieving gits are wending their way up on the team bus to Estadio do Mackem as I type !
I fear Mr Cauliflowerhead will be grinning from ear to ear oin MOTD tonight , whilst our dour carrot- haired generalissimo will be saying "I thought we had a chance until the fourth went in so I'm a wee bit disappointed !"

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Cheers guv! cool

...I fear Mr Cauliflowerhead will be grinning from ear to ear oin MOTD tonight , whilst our dour carrot- haired generalissimo will be saying "I thought we had a chance until the fourth went in so I'm a wee bit disappointed !" [/b]
laugh

I'm still on a high from Saturday...BUT...Wednesday could be very different.

Tottenham Hotspur - Consistently inconsistent since 1882

Maybe if you all wear that nice pink number - that'll work!

Right, lunchtime and I'm Hank Marvin...

PS - 'Estadio do Mackem' laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Just come across this , This Welsh Belgian played for both us and youze His only ever goal secured us the title in a one nil win at Carrow Road im May 87 Not out of place on a music forum either , given his dalliance with Bill Wyman's ex Mandy Smith I'm in two minds whether to get it

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-f...00252-27713090/
Congrats on Werder Bremen result btw . As a mere bystander , I can but look on enviously and think of what might have been

Quote:
Just come across this , This Welsh Belgian played for both us and youze His only ever goal secured us the title in a one nil win at Carrow Road im May 87 Not out of place on a music forum either , given his dalliance with Bill Wyman's ex Mandy Smith I'm in two minds whether to get it

Congrats on Werder Bremen result btw . As a mere bystander , I can but look on enviously and think of what might have been
Got home last night to find Coppi on my doorstep! Yowsa! Cheers Guv! Am I allowed to read it now, or do I have to wait until Christmas? laugh

Oh dear! Helped us beat Arsenal in the '91 Semi, then Forest in the final - that's all I can remember about him really. That and Mandy Smiff.

I think it needs to be said that Werder had almost a whole first team out on injuries - mind you - we're carrying a few ourselves. Great result though. We got your neighbours indoors today - I can only hope we can round off what has been a perfect week so far...

laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Quote:
[b] Just come across this , This Welsh Belgian played for both us and youze His only ever goal secured us the title in a one nil win at Carrow Road im May 87 Not out of place on a music forum either , given his dalliance with Bill Wyman's ex Mandy Smith I'm in two minds whether to get it

Got home last night to find Coppi on my doorstep! Yowsa! Cheers Guv! Am I allowed to read it now, or do I have to wait until Christmas? laugh

Oh dear! Helped us beat Arsenal in the '91 Semi, then Forest in the final - that's all I can remember about him really. That and Mandy Smiff.

I think it needs to be said that Werder had almost a whole first team out on injuries - mind you - we're carrying a few ourselves. Great result though. We got your neighbours indoors today - I can only hope we can round off what has been a perfect week so far...

laugh [/b]
Glad Fausto got there You decide whether you want to open it now Like the Arsene photie You could easily substitute our dour carrot haired Caledonian generalissimo .It would appear he's lost the plot . I've offered my congratulations to Brian elsewhere on the forum . Basically they murdered us on our own turf
On a brighter note , back to cycling Seen the stages for next year's Giro Alessandria 25 per cent in on Alba to Parma stage !! That's brightened my day up somewhat . FORZA SPUDS Give them rascally chavs a sound hiding
To paraphrase the Dame "We can be Yiddos just for one day !" I certainly am
*Pulls on Lillywhite Jersey * Cam on the Spurs ! Get into vese Norfen bindippers ! smile

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Just come across this , This Welsh Belgian played for both us and youze His only ever goal secured us the title in a one nil win at Carrow Road im May 87 Not out of place on a music forum either , given his dalliance with Bill Wyman's ex Mandy Smith I'm in two minds whether to get it

laugh [/b]
Glad Fausto got there You decide whether you want to open it now Like the Arsene photie You could easily substitute our dour carrot haired Caledonian generalissimo .It would appear he's lost the plot . I've offered my congratulations to Brian elsewhere on the forum . Basically they murdered us on our own turf
On a brighter note , back to cycling Seen the stages for next year's Giro Alessandria 25 per cent in on Alba to Parma stage !! That's brightened my day up somewhat . FORZA SPUDS Give them rascally chavs a sound hiding
To paraphrase the Dame "We can be Yiddos just for one day !" I certainly am
*Pulls on Lillywhite Jersey * Cam on the Spurs ! Get into vese Norfen bindippers ! smile [/b]
That's the Spirit! Liverpool - GERTCHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOiuDAPHxCE&feature=related laugh

Page 46 of 125 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.