Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 125 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 124 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Toffees 1 Trotters 1
Beckford 94th minute equaliser !
*flicks the "V"s at Big Den and subsequently gets banned from forum * laugh
Am I right in thinking that Cliff boyo is from the Chivers/Gilzean/Jennings era ? (I can't be arsed googling)
Is that really Beckford's first PL goal?

Jones: He's slightly earlier - '58-'68; 378 appearances / 159 goals...well, that's what my Cliff Jones t-shirt says (I can't be arsed googling either!)

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] Toffees 1 Trotters 1
Beckford 94th minute equaliser !
*flicks the "V"s at Big Den and subsequently gets banned from forum * laugh
Am I right in thinking that Cliff boyo is from the Chivers/Gilzean/Jennings era ? (I can't be arsed googling)
Is that really Beckford's first PL goal?

Jones: He's slightly earlier - '58-'68; 378 appearances / 159 goals...well, that's what my Cliff Jones t-shirt says (I can't be arsed googling either!) [/b]
Good timing mate Just checking Yes it was his first PL goal "It could not have come at a more crucial time "*
I'm expecting a track called "We were reet robbed by yon Bindippers " on the maestro's forthcoming album smile
I hope you get a result soon mate Keep me posted Good Luck !
*In an anodyne faux dramatic stating the obvious commentator's voice

Quote:
Good timing mate Just checking Yes it was his first PL goal "It could not have come at a more crucial time "*
I'm expecting a track called "We were reet robbed by yon Bindippers " on the maestro's forthcoming album smile
I hope you get a result soon mate Keep me posted Good Luck !
*In an anodyne faux dramatic stating the obvious commentator's voice [/QB][/QUOTE]

Good title. After all, I doubt very much you could name a track after Klasnic frown

I've decided to endure more 'thrilling action' :rolleyes: at The Lane this coming Saturday; Blackburn - Zzzzzzzzzz

Why do we put ourselves through this??? WHY GOD WHY!!!!! wink

Nevermind guv! You just needed to pull them wide a bit more and I think the result would of gone your way.

Coleman looks good - can we take him off your hands in January? wink

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Nevermind guv! You just needed to pull them wide a bit more and I think the result would of gone your way.

Hello again mate ! Thanks for your moral support Unfortunately ,it wasn,t to be You're right re lacking width We'll have to sell Pienaar to you lot and use the dosh to get The Hurdy Gurdy Man back from America and put him on the wing
See my post (about 5 above) Coleman he's mustard smile (I'll get my coat)
Gareth Bale plus 20 million snotters should suffice
I hope Moyes doesn't coach the spontaneity out of him
I trust you were sipping Perrier water in the alehouse !!

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Nevermind guv! You just needed to pull them wide a bit more and I think the result would of gone your way.

Hello again mate ! Thanks for your moral support Unfortunately ,it wasn,t to be You're right re lacking width We'll have to sell Pienaar to you lot and use the dosh to get The Hurdy Gurdy Man back from America and put him on the wing
See my post (about 5 above) Coleman he's mustard smile (I'll get my coat)
Gareth Bale plus 20 million snotters should suffice
I hope Moyes doesn't coach the spontaneity out of him
I trust you were sipping Perrier water in the alehouse !! [/b]
Heh!

It was San Pellegrino ackshurlly! laugh

Nah.... I think we'll keep Bale and get Coleman in on the other flank - he's good, not finished yet but he's really good - what annoyed me was that he made some good runs in the first half but wasn't given the opportunity in the second.

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Gazza !
You're right arl or rather young Seamus is still a rough diamond Him on one flank and Bale on the other would be brilliant Wales had better break away from the UK and form The United Gaelic Republic with Eire just to make this happen (Syria and Egypt did something similar in the late 60's )
Going off a tangent , this is also a cycling thread .Did you ever get your mitts on a copy of that Fotheringham book about Fausto Coppi ?

Quote:
Morning Gazza !
Going off a tangent , this is also a cycling thread .Did you ever get your mitts on a copy of that Fotheringham book about Fausto Coppi ?
No, not yet - something on my ever increasing 'to do' list!

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Quote:
[b] Morning Gazza !
No, not yet - something on my ever increasing 'to do' list! [/b]
Sorted . It'll be your Crimbo pressie off Uncle Ivan

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Morning Gazza !
No, not yet - something on my ever increasing 'to do' list! [/b]
Sorted . It'll be your Crimbo pressie off Uncle Ivan [/b]
Ooo! Ta! I've got one yer might like too!...

...can't tell you what it is though! laugh

Page 45 of 125 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.