Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 125 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Yo The Radler ! Glad to see that 'Van the Man after failing to clear the Alps managed to get over the Pennines I hope you enjoy it
What a spiffing end to the match on Satdee ! Let " Operation Underwear Replacement " commence ! We should have even won it but the ref bottled out

http://www.wsag.org/2010/09/everton-3-manchester-united-3/#more-2340

Addendum good 12k hill race yesterday First competitive run since the half marathon laat October I trust your training is going well

Hiya Guv!

Yes, sorry about the derby misunderstanding – should’ve checked the fixtures! Still, good to see you turn around a ‘brown trouser situation’! As an aside to the match report you sent – I thought the Penguin t-shirt was funny!

We were very lucky against Brian’s mob (Hiya Brian!) – Cuddly kept us in with some decent saves – erm, match report-wise that was about as interesting as it got I think. Werder Bremen tomorrow night and already we’re using bodies of the dead to make the trenches looked manned. Typical Spurs that is;

Everyone - “LOOK! LOOK SPURS! IT’S THE BRIGHT LIGHT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT! THE LIGHT!”

Spurs - “Can someone stop shining that light in our faces? We’re trying to sleep” :rolleyes:

You read Le Saux’s bio? Why man? Why??? PS – What’s Cricket? I think I read about it in a magazine once – don’t they all fix their games in advance or something? wink

Cheers for Van the Man! Will have a look next time I’m up there.

Training going well; walking, walking, walking - can't believe that this time next week I'll be starting out across the Lake District! cool

I
OP Offline
I
Immediate reply Gazza Got to go Little princess started secondary school today Due home any minute Got to get the dinner** ready !
I was in Bremen* on Thursday night You at the Lane or in Germany ?
Re Le Saux Cos I could get 3 books for a fiver in Liverpool He's regarded as the footballing equivalent of Einstein cos he bought the Guardian once and got a grade D A Level in Biology at his second attempt

*think I'm repeating myself here Good luck anyway Laters
**Sorry lunch you can take the boy out of Bootle but ..

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Immediate reply Gazza Got to go Little princess started secondary school today Due home any minute Got to get the dinner** ready !
I was in Bremen* on Thursday night You at the Lane or in Germany ?
Re Le Saux Cos I could get 3 books for a fiver in Liverpool He's regarded as the footballing equivalent of Einstein cos he bought the Guardian once and got a grade D A Level in Biology at his second attempt

*think I'm repeating myself here Good luck anyway Laters
**Sorry lunch you can take the boy out of Bootle but ..
GET TEA ON DAD! laugh

Werder's away - for Spurs that's Germany, for me - a pub in Muswell Hill!

In the 70s we had Tony Galvin, who had a degree in Russian Studies! Beat THAT Le Saux!

Power to the People! And Tony Galvin!

Hi Gazza,

Yes u were properly on the ropes in the last 15

Most exciting atmosphere at the baggies for years

Your keeper kept u in it for sure

I think our new signings and taller squad are paying off

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
Hi Gazza,

Yes u were properly on the ropes in the last 15

Most exciting atmosphere at the baggies for years

Your keeper kept u in it for sure

I think our new signings and taller squad are paying off
Oh we were definitely close to being 'Ricky Hatton'd'! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Radders !
What happened last night ? You're bigger bottle merchants than us !
Didn't see it but followed it sporadically on wsag Seems the giraffe scored a belter Describe it in 500 words or less .

Quote:
Describe it in 500 words or less .
Pants

Quote:
Describe it in 500 words or less .
Well.

I've thought long and hard about it. I ruminated over it in the long, cold hard light of the next day. I studied it via YouTube, read press reports, spoke to colleagues, friends, family and other fans of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur.

I then wrote a rather lengthy quasi-academic piece on the rum situation, and again - had it reviewed by the finest minds in all of England. They suggested I trim a bit. So, in conclusion, in the final analysis, I say;

Mostly Pants

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] Describe it in 500 words or less .
Well.

I've thought long and hard about it. I ruminated over it in the long, cold hard light of the next day. I studied it via YouTube, read press reports, spoke to colleagues, friends, family and other fans of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur.

I then wrote a rather lengthy quasi-academic piece on the rum situation, and again - had it reviewed by the finest minds in all of England. They suggested I trim a bit. So, in conclusion, in the final analysis, I say;

Mostly Pants [/b]
That bad was it ?
Anyway , if I don't catch you again , all the best for the C2C mucker . I expect a detailed report once it's done and dusted . You start tomorow ,don't you ?
Annoying cycling experience yesterday Went out to the country place to meet a clientOn the way back ,ominous hissing No sweat I've got two inner tubes I thought Massive rip in the tyre itself Nearest station 2 k Looked like a faux Mexican one from an Spaghetti Western . Lovely scenery , but got a bit monotonous after 3 hours Nothing to read and no moby to phone the missus Still watching the Blues under Walter Smith in the late 90's had steeled me up for such occasions smile (Yes we're talking that level of monotony)

Page 43 of 125 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.