Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 125 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 124 125
First games of the season are Citeh, Stoke, Wigan and Brian's lot - blimey those dark satanic mills are gonna get one helluva beating! laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
First games of the season are Citeh, Stoke, Wigan and Brian's lot - blimey those dark satanic mills are gonna get one helluva beating! laugh
Hawthorns is hardly a dark satanic mill.. laugh

Spurs is my first home game (because of a certain Tenek album launch party in Brighton)

I'll bet its a draw.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
Quote:
[b] First games of the season are Citeh, Stoke, Wigan and Brian's lot - blimey those dark satanic mills are gonna get one helluva beating! laugh
Hawthorns is hardly a dark satanic mill.. laugh

I'll bet its a draw. [/b]
I hope not...but knowing my lot, you're probably right! :rolleyes:

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Awight Wadler !!
Clash of the Titans WHL 23/10 GP 5/1
Almost certain I'll be on Merseyside for the GP clash , so if you can fit it in please do come up Norf . otherwise would Frau Radler be willing to accomodate a bindipper at your chateau this autumn
Other news , picked up the official Giro d'Italia 2010 DVD . My namesake looking pretty in pink , holding up what looks like the Jules Rimet trophy ! I shall endeavour to get you something over
AS the great man once said on SOR "It was cold last night , it rained last night " Basically we got the tail end of the weather that did all that damage in SE France It was awesome* seeing the rain coming down yesterday and just as awesome getting on the bike this morning (the sun had made a welcome return) and going up in the hills , some roads were closed due to landslides . Mother Nature 1 Scummy Humans 0 basically
*in the true sense of the word , not as some spooty faced youth might describe the latest release by The Arctic Monkeys or Miley Cyrus

Alwight guv!

Hahahahahahaha! Don’t sell yerself so short! Hehehehehe! Shouldn’t be a problem!

Cheers! I’m developing a small stack of cycling DVDs to watch pre-tour to get me in the mood! Has your survival pack arrived yet?

I’ve only ever seen rain like that in Cuba and Thailand – Cuba was the worst; they had to put boards up on all the windows. I can’t really qualify it in words but - it’s horrific but beautifully powerful too. Before it got really bad we watched the lightning storms out over the Atlantic ocean. We had to evacuate…to the bar!

Spurs v City? Wasn't that the last game of the season?

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Alwight guv!

Hahahahahahaha! Don’t sell yerself so short! Hehehehehe! Shouldn’t be a problem!

Cheers! I’m developing a small stack of cycling DVDs to watch pre-tour to get me in the mood! Has your survival pack arrived yet?

I’ve only ever seen rain like that in Cuba and Thailand – Cuba was the worst; they had to put boards up on all the windows. I can’t really qualify it in words but - it’s horrific but beautifully powerful too. Before it got really bad we watched the lightning storms out over the Atlantic ocean. We had to evacuate…to the bar!
There you go Gazza Nothing to listen to unfortunately Nothing on You Tube I await the release of their new album "Nous Sommes Les Deans "
http://www.rfimusique.com/siteen/biographie/biographie_6290.asp
No pack as yet Got 3 "Cd's thru post (see Listening thread " How does Tales from Turnpike rate is it up there with "So Tough " "Tiger Bay " and "Sound of Water?
Catch you later I'm off to listen to Spanish Industrialist band "Eintracht Frankfurt " smile

Eintracht Frankfurt!!? Your making that up I’m sure!

Tales of Turnpike House - A concept album set in a London tower block and features David Essex. I really tried but gave up - critics seem to love it though. The only Et album I’ve hardly ever listened to, nowehere near the mark as "So Tough " "Tiger Bay " and "Sound of Water”

Hi Chris!

Yes it was! Happy memories of Mancini losing it - heh!

I
OP Offline
I
TOUR DE FRANCE EN ARRIVE CHEZ IVAN !!
MERCI MON DOMESTIQUE

BISES XXXXXX

10 minutes ago Yer a diamond Geezer !!

Many many thanks I'm off on bike now Laters Radler !

three and a half hours later Just phoned you Had a quick look Very impressive Read about Contador in Cycling + the Texan ìs done a right twat's trick on him by taking all his team away
Listened to Turnpike , not as bad as I feared .
Ride was good Snow on The Alps ! My workload has gone down drastically Great for the soul , but bad for the pocket Basically now I'm ......
The 'Van who rides every day laugh

laugh

Yay! Glad it arrived safely! Sorry I missed your call – been a busy Radio today.

There’s a few good songs on it…can’t remember them though! Heh! Will give it another listen.

Page 39 of 125 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.