Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 125 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Alright Gazza I've managed to create a 50 minute gap just in time to see the Basso/Evans duel the rest is academic Some snow still around ...
Brilliant to see Plan de corones/Kronplatz again spent 0ct 90/June 91 there lived and worked in Bruneck/Brunico Musically I asociate it with The Manics/The Shamen /My Bloody Valentine/Carter Usm no Foxx at the time
Let me know if that thing has come
right a spoiler if you want to watch the highlights go no further .....

Garzelli battered everyone (42 sec advantage over 2nd placed Evans) Ivan was magnificent but lost 18 sec s to the squeaky voice Ozzy Porte and Arroyo still to finish couldn't give a shite they are only bit- players now
Laters Work calls

Got yer message - CONGRATULATIONS ON WINING THE 2010 GIRO D'ITALIA IVAN!!!! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
I'm not ashamed to say Gazza that my eyes were welling with tears of pride as my nom- de -plume crossed the line in Verona yesterday Basically he was nailed on circumstancial evidence Bit like me saying on here , I'm thinking of getting Phil Collins/Iron Maiden's Greatest Hits I can't see Robin banning me from the site for merely thinking it .Thinking is one thing . Doing is another . "Van the Man" never did. Operacion Puerto was load of bollix . He never played the victim either He has to be up there with Fausto Coppi and Eddie Merckx A true gent and worthy champion of that most beautiful of two- wheeled sports He's gone some of the way to relieving my disappointment of a non- UEFA place for my beloved Blues .

Hiya Ivan,

Is he eligible yet for Le Tour? Or was it a lifetime ban? I can’t remember, and can’t find any info on it, but considering Millar’s done a few tours since I assume he’s ok. Has any team picked him up?

I
OP Offline
I
Hello Gazza
switched the computer on about 10 minutes ago Just read your mail Be strong mate
On a more trivial note I presume the Royal Mail have screwed up royally
It was a long sleeved Blue cycling jersey (sorry no white ones available ! or even a red one for our Danny , my blasphemous nephew ) Special price to Giro fans on Coppi day , as they'd come adrift from their packets
I'll probably give you a quick ring on your mobile Speak soon
Re my illustrious namesake there has been a mention of Le TDF Watch this space Duffield will probably go on about his nice jersey and his penchant for Barolo

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Hello Gazza
switched the computer on about 10 minutes ago Just read your mail Be strong mate
It was a long sleeved Blue (sorry no white ones available ! or even a red one for our Danny , my blasphemous nephew ) Special price to Giro fans on Coppi day , as they'd come adrift from their packets
Cheers guv!

I forgot to mention - I spent a delightful 40 minutes in the Bethnal Green Royal Mail packages office yesterday, checking to see what happened to it. They've no idea, I feel it is truly lost. Many apologies. Gutted - that sounded like a fantastic gift.

This is why I'm waiting to (hopefully be able to ) pick up copy of DNA at The Roundhouse on Saturday (if it's available) as I'm loathe to chance a copy through the post.

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
[b] Hello Gazza
It was a long sleeved Blue (sorry no white ones available ! or even a red one for our Danny , my blasphemous nephew ) Special price to Giro fans on Coppi day , as they'd come adrift from their packets
Cheers guv!

I forgot to mention - I spent a delightful 40 minutes in the Bethnal Green Royal Mail packages office yesterday, checking to see what happened to it. They've no idea, I feel it is truly lost. Many apologies. Gutted - that sounded like a fantastic gift.

This is why I'm waiting to (hopefully be able to ) pick up copy of DNA at The Roundhouse on Saturday (if it's available) as I'm loathe to chance a copy through the post. [/b]
Good lord are they employing amoebas in the Royal Mail ? In my day , you needed a degree in nuclear physics jusdt to be a bus conductor
If I write on the envelope
R Beach Esq
Chateau Radler
Spammersville
Dat Der Lundun
it's manifestly obvious where it should arrive laugh
Joking apart my bruvva got his tobacco within 3 working days ,. sent at same time

My Duffield addendum

Re my illustrious namesake there has been a mention of Le TDF Watch this space Duffield will probably go on about his nice jersey and his penchant for Barolo

That's the correct address! Should of been here in 24hrs! laugh

Really hope namesake boy makes it in - it could do with some livening up!

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
That's the correct address! Should of been here in 24hrs! laugh

Really hope namesake boy makes it in - it could do with some livening up!
Let's hope they let "Van The Man" in

Right , think I'll go into lurking mode for the next few days What with this concert being on I feel like at Jehovah's Witness kid at Crimbo completely left out of the festivities and merriment Have a great one. I expect a blow by blow report Membs and myself shall console ourselves at The Wurzel's one European gig in Genoa . (They got funding off the EU Agricultural Commission to lure the great Adge Cutler out of retirement) I'll be the one in the pink jersey and the Liquigas cap when they show it back home Membs will be wearing the new Chelsea top with the Double exploits on it I much preferred the one they "graced" old Div 2 with for much of the 80's and early 90's laugh
Speak soon Hope you have some good news from Sheffield to give me
Giro DVD coming out on 12 June I've ordered it and I'll endeavour to send you it on

I
OP Offline
I
Morning mate
We're off to Fat Telegram Sam's Gaff again whilst you host The Denims Loads of Paul Calf clones round WHL in August
Moaning Arsene and his Arse presently top of the league !
Damn that pesky alphabet laugh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/fixtures/default.stm

Page 38 of 125 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.