Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 125 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 124 125
Hiya Guv – alwight?

How’s Il Giro going after the prologue? It’s been all about the footy or golf over here and nothing about the Il Giro.

Yes they have been on the lash – lost 4-2 to Burnley! Ah well – who can blame them? None of us in the pub could! They put us somewhere we didn’t think we’d be this season, so can’t ask for more! If they want to go on holiday early – let ‘em!

Cheese n Onion first, always…then Salt n Vinegar!

Combine harvester duly painted blue and currently "honking" its way around the lower plains of Padania.
laugh laugh laugh

Smoky Bacon!

I
OP Offline
I
Hello lids !
MEMBS first of all *adopts smile of insincere Tony Blair rictus proportions * "Well done on yesterday we've softened up pompey for you with a fantabalous 95th minute strike from our wee Russian Bily
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5600587/
Did you get a fine of "I vigili "for makiong a nuisance of yourself , but hang on fat Carlo is from your neck of the woods isn't he ?

The bellend with the bell went home crying (asks Rads if you dopn't know who I'm on about
RADLER Enjoy the post CL qualification vibes
Brian's Baggies got up The only one worst off than me on here is Solenoid
Thanks to Membs potat0- based snack contribution I've just worked out what the original working title of "Dislocation " on SOR was
"I walked into the Westhoughton offy , the assistant was half asleep , we spoke for a while I asked for Cheese and onion she replied "Sorry Pal wee've run out you'll have to have ...............................................Oh oh oh Smokey Bacon laugh
Re IL GIRO Squeaky voiced Ozzie in pink All being well my doppelganger will come good I'll be cheering him on come Thursday . How did Big Den line up on the Reebok /Burnden Park debate ?

"vigili" my *rse! ... you'd probably get fined for parking 12 cms outside of a designated place roun 'ere but footy "noise" is never frowned upon as you will well know ..
Aye King Carlo is a Reggio Emilia man, salt-of-the-earth type .. not like big 'ead moanin' Mourinho!
'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GOOOOOO...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
RADLER Enjoy the post CL qualification vibes
Brian's Baggies got up The only one worst off than me on here is Solenoid
Thanks to Membs potat0- based snack contribution I've just worked out what the original working title of "Dislocation " on SOR was
"I walked into the Westhoughton offy , the assistant was half asleep , we spoke for a while I asked for Cheese and onion she replied "Sorry Pal wee've run out you'll have to have ...............................................Oh oh oh Smokey Bacon laugh
Re IL GIRO Squeaky voiced Ozzie in pink All being well my doppelganger will come good I'll be cheering him on come Thursday . How did Big Den line up on the Reebok /Burnden Park debate ?
Heh!

Sadly Citeh didn’t send the Spam spinning Southwards Ho! But I understand they would have been safe anyhow – ah well.

Damn that Squeaky voiced Ozzie in pink! laugh

He wouldn’t be drawn on Reebok /Burnden Park debate, except to say Burnden probably has better pies!
eek

I
OP Offline
I
Good morning my faithful domestique I've seen your reply Glad you liked the photies The stage was dedicated to Fausto Coppi Great to see them go up that steep climb near his house on the big screen and think "Wow ,I did that last month "
I got you something which will soon by wending its way up le Col de Bethnal Green towards Chateau Radler Jo can't nick it this time , it's an official Giro pink jockstrap ! laugh
Seriously it was a bargain nothing to with with Il Giro at all All their official merchandise was Ripoff Central
As Big Ivan went past I screamed "Get a grip man , stop posting rubbish on Metamatic More music related stuff please !" smile

Wow! Cheers guv! I’ll wear it with pride over my jeans to the Roundhouse! laugh

Re – The Giro; how’s Millar doing? Star of stage and screen Sean Kelly reckons he could take the pink.

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Wow! Cheers guv! I’ll wear it with pride over my jeans to the Roundhouse! laugh

Re – The Giro; how’s Millar doing? Star of stage and screen Sean Kelly reckons he could take the pink.
My honourable pseudonym is number 2 and wee Dave is ninth 45 secs behind

http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Girodita...n=ct_01&lang=it

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] Wow! Cheers guv! I’ll wear it with pride over my jeans to the Roundhouse! laugh

My honourable pseudonym is number 2 and wee Dave is ninth 45 secs behind

http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Girodita...n=ct_01&lang=it [/b]
C'mon Dave!!!!!!!!! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
"Remember Rads it's not just a physical contest Those riders need mental steel too The Gods of the Dolomites can be callous A season's training can be cruelly dashed in a split second " *
Alright Mucker Got yer mail Enjoy Sheffield Hope this package eventually arrives
*I'm really enjoying "The Phil Liggett book of cycling clichés "
For your delight and delectation

http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Girodita...n=ct_01&lang=it
Nice sprint finish reminiscent of Cav by Pozzati yesterday
Lets hope "The Wigster" can hang on in there If the worse comes to the worse Bruce Forsyth , Terry Wogan and Garry Numan will all avail themselves of his services !
Ivan , The Squeaky voiced Ozzie and Wee Dave have got a lot of time to make up !

Page 36 of 125 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.