Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 125 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
Have the Scaarse- gits* reached Chateau Radler yet ?
[/b]
Hiya Ivan! Langer and Co are in tha House!!! Cheers guv! Arrived this morning - will give 'em a blast tonight and over the weekend

cool

Got Membs bunch of hoodlums tomorrow - that's a rum number guv and no mistake :rolleyes:

Still, after Wednesday - who knows? smile [/b]
Glad to hear it Just seen your e mail reply Afternoon of work , so a lovely 30k warm down ride in the glorious April sun Well "Raddy" Radler , Prince of Darkness have a butcher's at this before biting the head of yet another bat and launching into third encore of "Paranoid" . Ivan has taken the pen up again , but more IMW than Metamatic in quality Played a straight bat I suppose. I could have said "Fausto was a prototype Finnbar Saunders and would often quip in Piedmomntese to the lady customers "Does tha want a length of our best sausage luv" but thought better of it .
If the Jersey comes off , I'll try and get you a Cockerel one done !
http://www.wsag.org/2010/04/carbon-coppis/
All the best tomorrow The downside is that youìll have to look elsewhere for your "Wurzel" rarities should you win!
We've got Fat Telegram Sam's lot tomorrow Enough to put you off footy for life
I hope you enjoy "The Hard of Hearing ""

Quote:
Quote:
[b] [QUOTE]
Glad to hear it Just seen your e mail reply Afternoon of work , so a lovely 30k warm down ride in the glorious April sun Well "Raddy" Radler , Prince of Darkness have a butcher's at this before biting the head of yet another bat and launching into third encore of "Paranoid" . Ivan has taken the pen up again , but more IMW than Metamatic in quality Played a straight bat I suppose. I could have said "Fausto was a prototype Finnbar Saunders and would often quip in Piedmomntese to the lady customers "Does tha want a length of our best sausage luv" but thought better of it .
If the Jersey comes off , I'll try and get you a Cockerel one done !
http://www.wsag.org/2010/04/carbon-coppis/
All the best tomorrow The downside is that youìll have to look elsewhere for your "Wurzel" rarities should you win!
We've got Fat Telegram Sam's lot tomorrow Enough to put you off footy for life
I hope you enjoy "The Hard of Hearing "" [/b]
Cool – what’s the response from the domestiques so far?

Re; your Sat’day afternoon in the city of the dead - You should win that easily guv!

I’m hoping for a draw and for Yahnited to do Citeh (pleasepleasepleaseletmegetwhatiwant!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-_rf2jVxxY ... Spurs supporters eh? Who said we can't sing? wink

I
OP Offline
I
Metamatic mini- premiership 2009/2010 ended thus
Rads P 4 W2 D 1 L1 F 6 A 7 7 pts
Ivan P 4 W1 D2 L1 F8 A 8 5pts
Membs P4 W1 D1 L2 F8 A 7 4pts
I hereby call upon Membs to get the drinks in next time we meet and Radler and I shall be more than happy to present him with the wooden spoon laugh
Got yer last message Gazza about dreams coming true just for you , one of the best commercial number ones ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O02kxh5NMSI
Enjoy the CL !!
*thinks back five seasons and weeps bitter tears of nostalgia and long lost dreams*

I demand a re-count!
We wuz robbed!
sick as a parrot .. .literally .. (Basso: how do you translate 'colico renale'?)

Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
I demand a re-count!
We wuz robbed!
sick as a parrot .. .literally .. (Basso: how do you translate 'colico renale'?)
‘This thoroughly deserved victory’ Daily Telegraph

‘A fully deserved victory’ The Times

‘Tottenham out-classed them. They were better in every aspect of play, tearing into pedestrian opponents’ The Guardian

‘A fantastic performance’ The Observer

‘Tottenham were wholly deserving of their victory’ The Independent

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And that's as sensible as I get today! laugh

What a weekend...can someone remind me what happened? wink

If your a Spurs supporter - it was like a Hollywood script of a game! Fanbloodytastic!

WO-HOOO!

AND the wandering red filth lost it all yesterday! Le Magnifique!!!!!!! laugh

As Oscar Wilde once said "It would take a heart of stone not to laugh"

Apologies for my tardiness in replying but I've been AWOL in the beer gardens of Camden Town for much of the weekend.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

I
OP Offline
I
Alright Gazza mate ! Good talking to you the other night . Keep me informed re those 10k's I forgot to ask what time you were aiming at . I haven't run an official 10k for donkeys years The last one I did was almost cross -country , up in vineyard country there was a real twatty climb with a 300 ft height gain 54 minutes . On the flat in the half marathons I tend to go the 10k mark in about 45 minutes I'd like to think I'd break the 40 minutes on the flat in a 10k event but that would require some serious training a living a monastic existence* I think 42 or 43 would be more realistic
*Locks oneself in a cell , sticks on "Cathedral Oceans" and chants "om "*

You too guv!

I did get to an average of 40 minutes – but I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off that right now. Most of the 10k's happen in Victoria Park or Regents Park - very flat, but plenty of idiots to use for Readymade obstacle courses.

Remind me to send you ‘The 6 Week Plan’ (“Ooooooh! Sounds mysterious - What’s that Gaz?”) Well Davy, it’s a badly photocopied piece of paper that takes you from 1-10k in 6 weeks – great when you’re coming back from various injuries etc. There’s a million plans and schemes out there, but only one badly photocopied piece of paper that takes you from 1-10k in 6 weeks.

I
OP Offline
I
Mamma Mia !! Svenska Held !

I look forward to receiving to receiving the magical tatty sheet While you're at it , pèlease send me a copy of your Quietus interview with Big Den It won't open up on the thread
And whilst we're on the subject of spurious transfrer rumours , hands off Pienaar yer thievin'Spuds ! Us without Stevie P would be like Wings without Linda McCartney , he's irreplacable laugh

Quote:
Mamma Mia !! Svenska Held !

I look forward to receiving to receiving the magical tatty sheet While you're at it , pèlease send me a copy of your Quietus interview with Big Den It won't open up on the thread
And whilst we're on the subject of spurious transfrer rumours , hands off Pienaar yer thievin'Spuds ! Us without Stevie P would be like Wings without Linda McCartney , he's irreplacable laugh [/b]
Will do!

It's not us who are interested in him...as this link shows

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/21/football-transfer-rumours-steven-pienaar-liverpool

eek

Page 33 of 125 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.