Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 125 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 124 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Top one looks good Gaz I'll be on the look out for someone who looks the spit of Jay Gee Ballid and another in a white fedora smile
Sorted!

I'll be wearing a pink carnation with a copy of last Thursday's Times under my left arm laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Ok contact has been established So far be it from me to regionally stereotype I shall be wearing a shellsuit and be sporting a curly perm and mussy somewhere in the proximity of the bins . Membs will be in his combined harvester with a white paint mark on it I believe it said underneath "CFC European Champions 2010" but had to be hastily painted over I'm sure I'll recognise you as you 'll have "Love and Hate" tattoed on both sets of knuckles a "I lav me mavva" tattoo on your right arm and a "Landan Gangsters , We only kill our own " T Shirt ! laugh
See you Saturday Radler !

I should cocoa!
wink

Alwight Lads!!!!

It was lovely to see you both today! I had a great time! Hope your larks in The Smoke are all good!

Gazza

Wotcha guv'nor

Likewise and all that. Smoke was good .. at least it didn't rain .. much...

will be in touch . .just got back the the orifice so it's all go .. now where have they put the espresso machine?

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Alwight Lads!!!!

It was lovely to see you both today! I had a great time! Hope your larks in The Smoke are all good!

Gazza
Hello to you Herr Beach ! Or may I be more informal and call you Radio ! Brilliant on Saturday much appreciated . Thanks for making the effort yourself Garry coming all the way down from Steel City , it was the highlight of my trip along with running on Streatham Common much better then being in bleedin' Oxford Street and more particularly Primark mad Done Ukraine and Poland in your footy book so far Good reading indeed Tomachewski (sp) brought back memories !Thanks a bundle for that Got back 3pm Quick run in the sun (To burn off The Raddison full breakfast at Stansted this morning now shower and work
*lines up virtual pint of Erdinger for you and helps virtual barman to change virtual bitter barrel and sticks "Combined Harvester " by The Wurzels on the jukie for Membs * laugh
If you've got a landline Gazza mail or text it to me Ta

Alas, there were no Wurzels (that's *Combine* Harvester yer Woolie!) but we did nearly find this winding our way down Baker Street :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpMcoYrgNZM

(another one of me Dad's faves BTW!)

I
OP Offline
I
Hiya Radler if you're about Pity we can't make it a regular Satdee thing

Anyway just for you , Ivan's "footy quizlet du jour "
"What happened 15 years ago today ?" laugh

Clue : not too far from your adopted Sheffield

I
OP Offline
I
Big brotherly consolation hug Radler . Sorry for you mate. I feel your pain . Seems that karma has caught up with 'arry even if The Inland Revenue hasn't . I've been there so many times myself mate (Disappointment Central) Our teams have so many similarities , promise so much but always let you down when it matters
I'm currently wearing Metamatic "King of the Mountain" polka -dot jersey I shone on the climbs only to blow it all in the descents and the flat
Legs not as stiff as I thought they would be after 105 k I feel priviledged to have rode the same terrain as the great Fausto Coppi did all those years ago
Well my Directeur Sportif that radical training plan of going on the ale in London a week before the event seems to have paid off . Many thanks! laugh

Page 31 of 125 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.