Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 125 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 124 125
Ifan boyo...

PS - Here's some essential German phrases that may come in handy;

"Ich spiele Blau Montag auf mein plattenspieler", and

'Wo ist die Disco?'

laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Ich sehe ein Schiff in dem Hafen , ich kann und werde dem Befehl gehorchen

I'm well impressed Radler
Congrats on your "Asylums in Jerusalem " reference too
I hope Frau Radler hasn't posted "Eintritt verboten" or the fridge or on the bedroom door ! smile
Well now that Postman Pat has been , I'm off to buy some lava bread then watch "Scorio" on SC4 , often hosted by "legendary " 70's Toffee Custodian Dai Davies

"Dai Dai Dai Dai Dai Dai" to that Mary Hopkins tune ! (It sounded good at the time !)
Se if you agree with my Welsh band/footy analogy below !

Hahahahaha! Wie fühlt es sich an, um mich zu behandeln, wie Sie tun!

What’s Lava bread!?

And who’s Dai Davies!?

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Hahahahaha! Wie fühlt es sich an, um mich zu behandeln, wie Sie tun!

What’s Lava bread!?

And who’s Dai Davies!?
The Welsh Pat Jennings no less No Nev the Binman mind (Southall) The man who broke Falco's Hart at WHL Can't find it on Youtube ,drat and double drat Mutley !
Best Welsh Spurs player in your time ? I reckon when you were a nipper , the unsuitably named Mike England

I've now used up my posting allowance for March !

Mike England – he was a great player….dull as ditch water but a great player!

I
OP Offline
I
Yo Der Radler Mein Hauptmann !!
I'm busy dusting down The Metamatic giant pink foam hand , which if I manage to rearrange my work Saturday schedule , will be getting waved at "Cav" as he attempts to keep his Milano/ San Remo title (I presume he's in it , I haven't seen the list of competitors yet !!! )
Got your mail Ta Like Terry Hall and his two pals Neville Staple and Lynval Golding My lips are sealed smile
Addendum : It would appear that the thin ice Phil Brown was running across with his Tigers has finally cracked !!!!

Hiya Ivan!

Cheers guv! Heh! Read that this morning – “He’s taking gardening leave” – good for him, I always get The Garden out around this time of year too. wink

Yeah – according to his DS, he’s improving but unlikely to win owt. Slowly slowly catchy the main event only a few months away…I’ve heard rumours there’s a massive footballing event on the calendar as well, but hey ho.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/late...-says-piva.html

PS – Will respond tonight

I
OP Offline
I
Ok Look forward to it
So as befits this board "CAV IS TOUCH AND GO "
I'll still be cheering him even if he finds himself behind that bloke on the pushbike with his shopping (My San Remo article of 2 years ago) I was out ont'bike this morning work now calls mad Your turn yet again to lead the Metamatic peleton Radler my trusty gregario !

I
OP Offline
I
Beats hanging out in a plastic paddy bar in Boston with an inflatable leprechaun drinking watered down Guinness !
Enjoy Radler lid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQojh-wqL04

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Beats hanging out in a plastic paddy bar in Boston with an inflatable leprechaun drinking watered down Guinness !
Enjoy Radler lid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQojh-wqL04
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! The Roche! Should of replaced the audio with the soundtrack to 'Chariots of Fire' heh!

I'm off to a quiet, sensible venue with a few friends and no 'funny' hats

Got yer message! will pm you later tonight!

Page 28 of 125 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.