Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 125 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 124 125
Hi Ivan,

And a FabWackyThumbsAloftMcCartney back! smile Congrats on the Giro! I followed your diary (http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2009/diaries/basso/?id=basso0903 ) when you updated it (I think you got a bit lazy but that was probably due to recent intercontinental activities to Goodison! laugh ) More info on Neu! and La Dusseldorf to follow. Enjoy the Milan-San Remo – I have the follow the action via bits and pieces pasted on YouTube

I
OP Offline
I
Morning mate
Bloody work schedule means I'll have to content myself with watching Milano San Remo ont'Roger Melly on Saturday It'll be the first time in 4 years I won't be there to see them go past in Novi Ligure (Home of Coppi Museum)
*Cries and locks up bike*

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Morning mate
Bloody work schedule means I'll have to content myself with watching Milano San Remo ont'Roger Melly on Saturday It'll be the first time in 4 years I won't be there to see them go past in Novi Ligure (Home of Coppi Museum)
*Cries and locks up bike*
You have my every sympathy! Work schedules mad

I
OP Offline
I
Did you see it Radler ? Incredible performance from the Manxman Heart stopping stuff on the line Super Cav !!
Football is crap (for me at least)
Finished the cross country skiing season today Beautiful sunny day great tracks and boozy buffet at the end Got to wait till December before I can be Cyndi Lauper again !!

Due to a hazy weekend fuelled by alcohol and a fantastic goal by Modric, as Aresene Wenger is fond of saying “I did not zee eet” - I will try and get to watch the highlights tonight though! smile

Meanwhile – ‘ave a butchers at this;
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/jeremywilso...ns_best_cyclist

The legend begins!

I
OP Offline
I
Hail Hail The Manxman !!
Ruud Gullit,s expert analysis gives it that extra touch of sophistication

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1OngdmB2iw&feature=related:)

'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fotofinish!' laugh that's my quote for the day!

Cheers for this smile

I
OP Offline
I
Glad you liked it Rare morning off for me Wanted to go out on the bike , but got a heavy cold so much to my chagrin I gave it a miss
Have you given that 6k any further thought ? Are you managing to get any running in at all ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Have you given that 6k any further thought ? Are you managing to get any running in at all ?
Yep I'm running and clearly there's an oxygen deficit in my technique as I've no memory of a 6k! Remind me again! Sorry! eek

I
OP Offline
I
Radler My trusty gregario I've missed you !! Only the Spammers and Flum as a cordon sanitaire between our two sides now ! The boy 'arry done fakkin well
Back on the bike , you still running ?
Can't wait for Sunday Wember-ley Wember -ley
Glad the forum is up and running again !

Page 15 of 125 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.