Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 125 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
*blushes*

Glad to see you're back What was it like being kept in a dank cellar and being chained to a radiator by the Arsene Wenger Liberation Front ?
As I'm beyond psychiatric help , I shall be boarding the Milan to Cologne night train tomorrow evening whence on to Liege to see the "Mighty Blues'" and their inevitable UEFA Cup exit and effective end of season Back with Lufthansa from Dusseldorf Might catch a Deutsche Amerikanische Freundschaft tribute band there if I'm lucky !
I think I sent you an e mail explaining this Did you ever get it ?

Hi Ivan!

I was away last week and I’ve not looked at my emails in aaaaaaaaaages (slight cold+excessive lazyness) – will do so tonight.

All I can say is; it pains me so much that I can’t laugh heartily at the Gooners I know regarding the Hull (non) result, because my team are so bad. We are the worst team in the Premier League and at this rate, we’ll be the worst team in the Championship soon also.

To misquote Fairport Convention – Liege and Grief eh? Good luck though – would be nice to see us both in the Yoofa Cup this season – we can dance the Mussolini in the stands!
laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Hi Ivan!

I was away last week and I’ve not looked at my emails in aaaaaaaaaages (slight cold+excessive lazyness) – will do so tonight.

All I can say is; it pains me so much that I can’t laugh heartily at the Gooners I know regarding the Hull (non) result, because my team are so bad. We are the worst team in the Premier League and at this rate, we’ll be the worst team in the Championship soon also.

To misquote Fairport Convention – Liege and Grief eh? Good luck though – would be nice to see us both in the Yoofa Cup this season – we can dance the Mussolini in the stands!
laugh
I make you rightGaz "Tanz den David Moyes ... Tanz den Yuande Ramos !! The only way I can see it happening is the Yoofa Joyce Memorial Cup !! I fear EFC(THFC at Goodison could be a unmagic moment for the both of us come 9 May
Talking of Fairport there's a big massive Jethro Tull convention on 18/10 in my adopted home town some ex fairports (Dave Pegg) Ian Anderson will be there So I think I'll check them out I'll be officially placed in Traitor's Corner as a JF is playing Venice the same night The problem is I've got the Marengo Marathon the next morning and a 400 mile trip is out of the question
Anyway I only wanted to draw your attention to my cycling report
Open at your own peril !

http://everton.rivals.net/News/pgArticle.aspx?artid=12998_4131706&id=33

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
.... I'll be officially placed in Traitor's Corner as a JF is playing Venice the same night The problem is I've got the Marengo Marathon the next morning and a 400 mile trip is out of the question
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!..def beyond psichiatric help as you are not getting your priorities right m'boy....

I
OP Offline
I
You're not far wrong there Membs The fact that I'm undertaking a 15 hour train journey to Liege this evening losing earnings and paying good money to fly back with Lufthansa to see a group of overpaid underchievers is ample proof enough that I am beyond psychiatric help laugh
I should listen to the voice of reason and go and see an arl codger fiddling with his synth than spend a sleepless night travelling back before a 42 k race

NURSE MY MEDICATION PLEASE !!

Seriously tho I've had the priviledge of seeing "Big Den " 4 times never been less than excellent so I'm buying out high to avoid disappointment

I
OP Offline
I
Radler you 're the only Foxxhead left in the Yoofa Cup You'll have to carry the flag alone Great trip to Belgium apart from the match
Something inside me died on Thursday night at Le stade Sclessin Truly painful to watch !

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Radler you 're the only Foxxhead left in the Yoofa Cup You'll have to carry the flag alone Great trip to Belgium apart from the match
Something inside me died on Thursday night at Le stade Sclessin Truly painful to watch !
Hi Ivan,

I watched it and felt your pain. My sympathies guv - it's only at matter of time before my lot go the same way...tick-tock,tick-tock,tick-tock...absolute shower of Gareth Hunts

RE: Team Velomatic Etape Challenge

Rumour is that next year's etape will be Montelimar - Mont Ventoux. If that's really the case, then count me very much in.

mongrel

Quote:
Originally posted by mongrel:
RE: Team Velomatic Etape Challenge

Rumour is that next year's etape will be Montelimar - Mont Ventoux. If that's really the case, then count me very much in.

mongrel
Ventoux!? eek bloody hell! Never mind the bike, I better get fit! smile

I
OP Offline
I
Watching Tottenham must have taken pounds off you in nervous tension and frustration The not so mighty Blues have made me skeletal this season mad

Page 9 of 125 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.