Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 125 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 124 125
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
Thanks for your moral support I have to live up to my illustrious username , so there's no turning back . All you have to do, is take your bleedin' radio down to the friggin' beach and annoy everyone! laugh

*changes username to "Lager Drinker"*
laugh

On holiday I met a bloke called Fausto Coppi. No kidding!

(PS Roma V. Chelsea .. .'ere we go 'ere we go .. I wish)

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
On holiday I met a bloke called Fausto Coppi. No kidding!

(PS Roma V. Chelsea .. .'ere we go 'ere we go .. I wish)
RESULT !! Did you get me his autograph I did ssee his son Faustino at "Il Giro" Btw is your Auntie Kiki still playing with Elton John ?

On a more serious note Marco I rang you the other day and you were working (More chance of winning the lottery I eckon ) It was about Mestre I suppose you'll be going I don't think I will unfortunately mad
By the way , PSV are from Eindhoven not from Rome !!

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] Thanks for your moral support I have to live up to my illustrious username , so there's no turning back . All you have to do, is take your bleedin' radio down to the friggin' beach and annoy everyone! laugh

*changes username to "Lager Drinker"*
laugh [/b]
Hiya Radler I bet you are awaiting the UEFA draw with the same amount of trepidation as me
What will the pots hold for the Toffees and The Spuds ?

Mornin' guv,

Yep - I'm off to the pub in a bit to watch it.

Not looking forward to Sunday (though I suspect Mark is!)

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Mornin' guv,

Poland for you Belgium for us Proof that justice is just a concept Standard Liege should be playing in the Champions League after Wednesday's performance but tell me the old old story about bent refs at the tin mine !!

PS What you doing on our board Gaz ? smile

http://everton.rivals.net/Forum/pgePosts.aspx?threadId=202801&boardId=103&clubId=33

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Mornin' guv,

http://everton.rivals.net/Forum/pgePosts.aspx?threadId=202801&boardId=103&clubId=33 [/b]
That's not me guv! Clearly a traitor - everyone knows there's no such thing as a South London - after the Thames...well, there's just a nuclear wasteland...and then Brighton.

Krakow! I lived there for a while; beautiful place, beautiful women, great beer - result! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Mornin' guv,

http://everton.rivals.net/Forum/pgePosts.aspx?threadId=202801&boardId=103&clubId=33 [/b]
That's not me guv! Clearly a traitor - everyone knows there's no such thing as a South London - after the Thames...well, there's just a nuclear wasteland...and then Brighton.

Krakow! I lived there for a while; beautiful place, beautiful women, great beer - result! laugh [/b]
Likewise Halfmanhalfbiscuit territory Birkenhead is Gluesniffer Central /Chavsville Missouri what a difference a river makes !
I've just bought a Milan/Koeln advanced Saver train ticketfor 49 euro I'll cycle the remaining 50k or so to Liege ! Hope I can fit the match in round my work schedule
I hope you can get to Krakow then !

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Rads from a tired and emotional Ivan
Good news I won't be having change my user name to "Lager Drinker " I got round the mediofondo (125 k )course in 5 58 yesterday Some horribly steep climbs . I lost about 25 mins when I got a puncture about 40 k in Non of my domestiques were willing to help me change the inner tube so I've sacked them all ! 10 minutes to change it then I went back to the bottom of the climb as I'd lost my initial momentum

Anyway I've spoken to the big man He excepts you to be there as part of "Velo Metamatic " team next year He'll be designing the team jersey "I can do thee a retro 60's one with them reet fancy fractals " Get training Radler !

Well done - am impressed. Planning to do an etape myself next year. Can I join Velo Metamatic? Managed just 61k and a big climb yesterday on a brand new machine.

kudos

mongrel

Page 7 of 125 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.