Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15383 02/17/08 08:19 PM
OP Offline
Just had a lovely Foxxy weekend. I drove all the way up to Stafford on Saturday and spent a night at Sarah's and Phils (aka Boris The Robot) house. I'd like to thank them for their hospilality and made me most welcome. Had a great time chatting all things musical and of course JF

I left there mid morning Sunday and then drove to Kingsbury and spent 4 hours with Brian. We cycled all round the lakes near where he lives and treated me to a lovely pub lunch at the Dog and Doublet.

And thank you all for the endless cups of tea. laugh laugh laugh

Peter wink

Your most welcome Peter.Nice to see you again. laugh

Thanks Peter, was nice to see you again - and have a demonstration of your keyboard skills! wink

Tea? I thought I was the worlds most frequent tea drinker, but I'm afraid I will have to offer up my title to you now Peter - you certainly can neck back of the old leaf! LOL!!
:p
Sarah laugh

I have to give our poor little kettle a good week's warning, prior to Peter's visits, so it can prepare itself! wink

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.