Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
T
T
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Another support band (namely [b]The Whip) has been added to the running order for the Back to the Phuture show in London on Friday the 3rd of December.

Rob [/b]
A cracking band? smile

Hang on a sec, so if Gary (according to the quote from his website) is off stage by midnight and his set is 1.5-1.75 hours long, that means he starts at 10:30ish. John Foxx doing an hour long set means 9:30ish start (Chris O and his magical roadies floating gear in and out, etc), Recoil would be an 8:30 start meaning The Whip would be on at 8pm sharp and a 30 minute set! And all the DJ sets would from midnight onwards... hmmmm.

On a similar thought train, wouldn't it be interesting if Mr Foxx was fashionably late and Mr Numan had to do his set first?? (((I thought I posted that before but....))

Quote:
Originally posted by solenoid:
Hang on a sec, so if Gary (according to the quote from his website) is off stage by midnight and his set is 1.5-1.75 hours long, that means he starts at 10:30ish. John Foxx doing an hour long set means 9:30ish start (Chris O and his magical roadies floating gear in and out, etc), Recoil would be an 8:30 start meaning The Whip would be on at 8pm sharp and a 30 minute set!
I thought Recoil was Manchester and John London, they're not on the same bill?

Quote:
Originally posted by sam.vox:
I thought Recoil was Manchester and John London, they're not on the same bill?
Most humbly (and appreciatively) corrected! Still a tight schedule though - going to be some busy people that day!

M
M
Has anyone received the London show tickets from Townsend Records yet?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Normall:
Has anyone received the London show tickets from Townsend Records yet?
Nope - nuffink yet guv

Still nothing:(

According to Brigid via Twitter Townsend are waiting on the venue for the tickets

thanks for the info was wondering myself.

B
B
Only 3 weeks til the gig, and honestly I've been nervous about the tickets, so I e-mailed Steve Malins.

Steve told me that there has been a problem with the printing of the physical tickets. This is a Troxy problem, not a Townsend problem. Townsend should be contacting everyone in a couple of days about this.

He did assure me that those of us not in the UK who bought tickets would be on a list at the door, in case tickets do not arrive in time. Sounds like they expect them to arrive on time for folks in the UK itself.

So, that's the latest. I plan to bring a copy of my purchase confirmation from Townsend just in case...

Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.