Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Administrator
Administrator
laugh laugh laugh

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Johns comments about Gary are quite beautiful, I can see the seeds of a potential 'Bromance' developing there! laugh smile
Hmm. Numan singing "Underpass". Interesting thought.

Quote:
Originally posted by NerveJam:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
[b]Johns comments about Gary are quite beautiful, I can see the seeds of a potential 'Bromance' developing there! laugh smile
Hmm. Numan singing "Underpass". Interesting thought. [/b]
that would be magic if not underpass, love to hear Gary do an Ultravox track. laugh

I've got my receipt to pick the ticket up from the box office on the day. laugh

It is a perfectly good, linear image and when I have MY POSTER COPY OF IT I will be proud to show it off which will surely PROMOTE JOHN'S SALES. Ahem.

Is everyone else here having this recurring nightly fantasy, where they are watching a certain person singing, and a certain other man appears, and joins them???????????????????????????? cool

Latest Myspace blog posting:-

IAIN SINCLAIR, JORI HULKKONEN & MARK JONES (BACK TO THE PHUTURE)
We're very happy to announce that London Orbital author Iain Sinclair - http://www.iainsinclair.org.uk/ - will be making an early evening appearance at John Foxx's ''Short Circuit'' Roundhouse show on 5 June. This will be part of a late afternoon/early evening programme of films, music and discussions.

Finnish electronic artist Jori Hulkkonen - www.jorihulkkonen.com - who has recorded two singles with John - 'Dislocated' and 'Never Been Here Before' - is now confirmed as a DJ in the main area, along with the already announced Gary Numan & Ade Fenton.

Meanwhile after John Foxx's own performance, the lights and set will stay in place and Mark Jones - who recently interviewed John for his BBC 6 Music show - will round off the event with a ''Back To The Phuture'' DJ set, celebrating the best in electronic music - past, present and future -

http://backtothephuture.net/news/2010/03/backtothephuture-short-circuit-2010.php

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
Wouldn't it be ace if there were posters of the above to buy at the show?

BIG HINT. wink
Yep, it looks good and would look great on the wall next to my Australian tour poster.

I want one too ... wink

G
G
Damn damn damn my girlfriend got a holiday ban in June, can't come. :-((

F
F
Robin Simon is playing guitar!!! WOOO! laugh

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.