Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
The pub we used last year was called the Lock Tavern,Chalk Farm Road.

I'll start another thread for this

Got my ticket. Roll round the 5th June

Peter wink wink

C'MOOOOON! METASTOCK it is then!!!! laugh

THAT'S MASSIVE NEWS! It's like having my brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick. smile

Administrator
Administrator
IT'S NOT EASY TO SEE HOW MUCH THE TICKETS ARE AT THE ROUNDHOUSE BOOKING SITE

THEY ARE £27.50

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
The following is a quote from John about Gary Numan's involvement in the forthcoming event at The Roundhouse ...

"It's typically generous of Gary to agree to take part in this event," says John Foxx, following the announcement that Gary Numan and Ade Fenton will be performing a DJ set at the 30th anniversary Roundhouse show in London on Saturday the 5th of June, 2010.

"I've always had immense respect for everything Gary achieved and the very independent way he went about it. I also think he's a true star - a genuine instinctive artist capable of connecting across several generations. You see, it takes time to tell if you can affect anything beyond your own generation. Most bands and most music will fade fairly quickly, but the more interesting stuff will take time to be seen. It's a far longer game than most realise. Gary's entire career has proved itself through that test of time. It's even more relevant now than when he began. A very rare thing."

Rob

This is the news I have waited for...!

We will be there!!! smile smile smile

This show sounds fantastic - John Foxx, Gary Numan & Ade Fenton + new material - but I'm in Greece mad frown mad frown mad mad frown

Administrator
Administrator
Quote:
Originally stated by John Foxx:
It's even more relevant now than when he began. A very rare thing.
And so say all of us.
Here's to you, John - Happy Anniversary!

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Ticket's booked and just before my birthday too!

G
Gem Offline
G
This sounds absolutely fantastic...Really looking forward to catching up with all of you in June! laugh

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.