Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 592 of 753 1 2 590 591 592 593 594 752 753
Administrator
Administrator
TG - DOA

Because time is coming

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Would you Adam n Eve it - I've still not received my copy of Metatronic! Arrrrgh! mad

So I’m calming myself by listening to LC by The Durutti Column and My Lost City

Well, I'm playing my copy of Metatronic. Surprisingly, I've got into the main compilation disc; that was the one I thought I wouldn't play, since I had everything on it, aside from Underpants extended.

If anything, the live album doesn't do much for me - again I find the mix a little difficult.

But back to the point - this is a really well and cleverly chosen selection of songs. It's not a "best of" or singles collection, or anything of the sort. Metatronic CD1 really feels like a carefully selected snapshot of John's electro work, but in a chronological way. It plays like an album, rather than compilation.

S
S
Mine hasn't arrived yet either so I'm making do with In Mysterious Ways

..and me with Glimmer!
wink

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Metatronic!

Played both CDs. The music flows and yes it's a great feeling to have eventually the extended version of Underpass. I like the New Wave take on Burning Car. It's a pretty good version. The live album is top notch. Good choice.

Best!
Chris

Cathederal Oceans III ...... beautiful!

Still no Metatronic Arrrrgh! C'mon Postman!!!!! And I need to listen to some quiet music today so it's The Durutti Column

Metatronic has had a couple of virtual spins so far today, and now I've got Numan's Jagged Edge on.

Metatronic laugh

Page 592 of 753 1 2 590 591 592 593 594 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.