Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 470 of 753 1 2 468 469 470 471 472 752 753
Twice Born Men by Sweet Billy Pilgrim

Administrator
Administrator
Cocteau Twins Blue Bell Knoll
and the intensely versatile Eva Demarczyk especially her song Cyganka

Thoroughly recommended to fans of all things torch and me-lodra-matic wink

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Still listening to the new Samadhi Sound offering Twice Born Men by Sweet Billy Pilgrim - sounds a bit like Múm to me but with out the girl-on-helium vocals.

Enjoying Mesh today smile

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Enjoying Mesh today smile
Yes. I like to wear mesh occasionally too. Especially when there's a nice warm Spring breeze. wink

E.A.R. - Data Rape... Finished listening to this album. Recorded using 8 'circuit bent' Speak & Spell machines, using a EMS Synthi AKS & effects.

Then on to..

Cluster - Zuckerzeit

M
M
Kraftwerk - Minimum-Maximum

C
C
Its a double CD bill, Boards Of Canada: In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country and Blue States: Nothing Changes Under The Sun

Could a northern summer be here! what happened to spring?
its warmish indoors, but outside its still very chilly under that hazy cold blue sky...

M
M
Finished listening to Cluster's 'Zuckerzeit & then went onto:

Gordon & Gunn - 'The Shortwave Sessions' - This one gets better & better each play & it was brilliant on first listen! It gets regular spins up in 'The Cortex Cockpit'.

C
C
This afternoon it was a Synth Face-Off between Simple Minds: Sons And Fascination/Sister Feelings Call, and... Impossible

The Minds put in a good fight and cut some great shapes with Love Song and the sublime Seeing Out The Angel, and I thought they'd won the keyboard battlefield, but John and Louis fought back hard and dealt the Minds some killer blows with The Man Who Dies Every Day and Crash & Burn laugh

Gang Of Four:A Brief History Of The Twentieth Century

Page 470 of 753 1 2 468 469 470 471 472 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.