Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 400 of 753 1 2 398 399 400 401 402 752 753
On disc 2 of The Hidden Man now.

It's been a while since I played it, so it was nice to be reminded just what an excellent and enjoyable interview it really is. Very informative smile

Dali's Car - The Judgement is the Mirror 12"
Crossfade - Ultravox (on yucky white vinyl 12"!!) - if anything warranted the attention of Mssrs Fox and Gordon on colaboration, this might be it!! I think it would rock at a alive session <>

Duran Duran: Rio

Mike Olfield - 'QE2'.

Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
Mike Olfield - 'QE2'.
Ah, I like that album. The opening track is wonderful. Not played it in a while, but one of Oldfield's many underrated works smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Quote:
[b] Mike Olfield - 'QE2'.
Ah, I like that album. The opening track is wonderful. Not played it in a while, but one of Oldfield's many underrated works smile [/b]
Yeah, that was the album that made me start collecting Mikes vinyls in the late '70's. Should have kept them too. :rolleyes:

I have about half hes albums on cd now, but theres still about 10-12 to go. I had to stop buying them because Johns and the UreVox albums are all out at once. So i can understand the expenses problems some are having lately.

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] I looked around after posting here today and it appears some remasters are coming out next month. And sometime after, maybe 'Comatose Non Reaction' too. So in theory it should be about £12.99 soon.
Cool! Cheers Newvox! I had a look round after reading your post and all I could find re-master-wise was Inky Bloaters,Dark Adapted Eye and Blast The Human Flower - here's hoping for a re-issue of the first two albums and Comatose Non-Reaction soon.

Today it's Glimmer and The Psychedelic Furs The World Outside [/b]
I was really surprised that the remasters are conveniently coming out just as i need them, (although im not sure about 'Comatose' either Garry). But then, eveyones remastering now. Terrible innit. wink

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Glimmer is playing at the moment. laugh A well produced and packaged album.

Chris wink

At this very mo', 'Vienna' remaster album by some synth group. shocked wink

Fell asleep on the commute home while listening to Kraftwerk's Radio-Activity. In Kraftwerk's defense, I was really really tired today.

Page 400 of 753 1 2 398 399 400 401 402 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.