Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 398 of 753 1 2 396 397 398 399 400 752 753
Danielle Dax - 'Comatose Non-Reaction'.

Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
Danielle Dax - 'Comatose Non-Reaction'.
Wow! You have a copy of that? The only Dax album I don't own (and I'm unlikely to either considering the mad prices it goes for!)

What are the unreleased tracks like?

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
[b] Danielle Dax - 'Comatose Non-Reaction'.
Wow! You have a copy of that? The only Dax album I don't own (and I'm unlikely to either considering the mad prices it goes for!)

What are the unreleased tracks like? [/b]
The 'unreleased' ones are more like earlier album tracks, ie a good mix of electronics and guitar. The 'remixes' on cd2 are like i feel about my favourite artists, ie just a compromise of their real talent.

As for the price, well i got a burn from a forum not too far from here. wink Ive heard that the price is around £50 a time. Thats close to Foxxy terratory. eek

Quote:
Originally posted by the church puddle:
Jarvis Cocker
I tried but honestly I just don't 'get' Jarvis Cocker.

Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
Quote:
Originally posted by the church puddle:
[b] Jarvis Cocker
I tried but honestly I just don't 'get' Jarvis Cocker. [/b]
Neither did Michael Jackson. smile

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] Danielle Dax - 'Comatose Non-Reaction'.

What are the unreleased tracks like? [/b]
The 'unreleased' ones are more like earlier album tracks, ie a good mix of electronics and guitar. The 'remixes' on cd2 are like i feel about my favourite artists, ie just a compromise of their real talent.

As for the price, well i got a burn from a forum not too far from here. wink Ive heard that the price is around £50 a time. Thats close to Foxxy terratory. eek [/b]
Cheers Newvox,

£50!? I wish! On Amazon it's currently going for £129!!!! eek If you know who's got a copy please ask them to email me!

The Golden Hour Of The Future Sampler Ep by The Future/The Human League (new digital download versions..)

Quote:
On Amazon it's currently going for £129!!!! eek If you know who's got a copy please ask them to email me!
Hi Garry, £129 is absolutely insane, for an artist im only just getting into. Plus at this early stage, it reminds me (and maybe im judging unfairly) like a pop version of 'Curve'.

As for emails, my broadband is slow for sending actual mp3s, but im starting a filesite using a different start point and if all goes well, will be opening it up to public sharing early next year.

[Edit] I better add, that copyright of my whole music collection is one of the main things im having to look into at the moment. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Quote:
[b]On Amazon it's currently going for £129!!!! eek If you know who's got a copy please ask them to email me!
Hi Garry, £129 is absolutely insane, for an artist im only just getting into. Plus at this early stage, it reminds me (and maybe im judging unfairly) like a pop version of 'Curve'.

As for emails, my broadband is slow for sending actual mp3s, but im starting a filesite using a different start point and if all goes well, will be opening it up to public sharing early next year.

[Edit] I better add, that copyright of my whole music collection is one of the main things im having to look into at the moment. :rolleyes: [/b]
Cheers Newvox

That is an outrageous price. I wonder if her cds are cheaper over here confused

Page 398 of 753 1 2 396 397 398 399 400 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.