Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 357 of 753 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 752 753
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
I've spent the last two weeks listening to Rage In Eden constantly and I'm fearing for my sanity.... eek
Ohhh I remember! ..death every afternoon...?

me: Electronic . Electronic

Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] I've spent the last two weeks listening to Rage In Eden constantly and I'm fearing for my sanity.... eek
Ohhh I remember! ..death every afternoon...?

me: Electronic . Electronic [/b]
Heh!

I think my favourite Rage track is 'Stranger Within' - I could listen to that for hours...oh...I did.

In a bid to abstain from Rage In Eden I'm listening to Disc 1 of the new Suicide 1977-1978 which includes some classic Vega vs Audience repartee; "SHUT THA' F**K UP!!! WE'RE ALL FRANKIES!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TA HELL! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!...who's got a light?"

smile Bliss

oh The Thin Wall always gets me tapping on the desk / kitchen table / washing machine or whatever ..
but really they're all good aren't they.

Hurry up there wit' re-master Rob n all.

'Death In the Afternoon' has always been one of my faves

M
M
The title track "Rage in Eden" works best for me. And "The Thin Wall", of course. And "The Voice" naturally...

"Rage In Eden" is one of the best albums ever.

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
For me We Stand Alone and the violin/viola section between Accent On Youth and The Ascent are the most memorable moments of Rage in Eden.

Chris wink

So as far as favourites go, for Chris it’s “We Stand Alone”, “Accent On Youth” and “The Ascent”, for Mr Normall it’s "Rage in Eden", "The Voice" and "The Thin Wall" along with Mark.

Maryann has gone with “I Remember (Death In The Afternoon)” and mine is “Stranger Within”…that only leaves “Your Name (Has Slipped My Mind Again)” – we almost had a complete set of favourites then! cool

The Archive
The Archive
Ooooooooooo, you're all gonna love what we've been able to to with Rage in Eden. I'll post the new track-listing just as soon as I can. laugh

In the meantime, today I've been listening to the soundtrack to one of my absolute all-time favourite films - namely Lost in Translation... "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bob Harris..." wink

Rob

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:
and the violin/viola section between [b]Accent On Youth and The Ascent are the most memorable moments of Rage in Eden.
[/b]
Agreed. It is breathtaking.
Another fave of mine is I Never Wanted To Begin, which I have on vinyl and was happy to see it included as a bonus track

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Ooooooooooo, you're all gonna love what we've been able to to with [b]Rage in Eden. I'll post the new track-listing just as soon as I can. laugh

In the meantime, today I've been listening to the soundtrack to one of my absolute all-time favourite films - namely Lost in Translation... "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bob Harris..." wink

Rob [/b]
Hmmmmmmmm lemme guess! Clue's in your e-mail - You've managed to reform Ultravox... but with Kevin Shields on guitar and Bill Murray on vocals! Hopefully Bill Murray's vocals will just be as good as his Roxy Music turn - can't wait to hear his 'Vienna'!

I'm so looking forward to this! wink

Page 357 of 753 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.