Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 303 of 753 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 752 753
By popular demand its!...

Rage in Eden smile

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
By popular demand its!...

Rage in Eden smile
Hooray!
Do you have the version with the bonus tracks?

Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] By popular demand its!...

Rage in Eden smile
Hooray!
Do you have the version with the bonus tracks? [/b]
Hi maryann!

Yes it's the extra tracks version. Really looking forward to the re-issue - which will have to be different to the EMI Gold edition - I wonder what'll be on it?

Finished the day with some classic Japan - 'Quiet Life'. For some reason 'In Vogue' was the stand out track tonight.

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Woke up this morning to ....Radio a compilation of the A-sides and B-sides of Michael Rother's solo output. The ex-Neu! and ex Harmonia guitarist and synth player has come up with some fine tunes under the production talents of Conny Plank and with Jaki Leibezeit (ex Can)reproducing the Neu! "motorik" beat from his drumkit. There are some songs here that would have a subtle influence on Ultravox from 78 to 84. The "motorik" beat is IMHO the best drum pattern ever created. I'm going to borrow it too! laugh

I've also been listening to the creator of the "motorik" beat, Klaus Dinger. Following the sad news of his passing away I played his best material. From his career with Neu!, Neu! 75 and Neu! 4. Then the 3 La Dusseldorf albums, La Dusseldorf, Viva and Individuellos. Finally, the rare but wonderful Die Engel Des Herrn from the band with same name, basically Klaus and a backing band.

As a tribute to Klaus and Michael 4-Neu and the rest of the remastered Dazzle Ships album by OMD.

A very inspirational week!

Tschuss mein freund!

Chris wink

A playlist from my PC Music folder containing songs with the word too in the title.
(Well it's Saturday I'm allowed to get a bit whacky.)

Maryann and I are about to Sync Play 'Metamatic' at the same time. smile smile

ELO - 'Eldorado' yehaa!!!!! smile

Phew..just made it through
"A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules From The Centre Of The Ultraworld [Loving You] (Jimi Cauty Peel Sessions Mix)" ... on headphones of course.

Earlier: Metamatic
Now playing: NIN : Things Falling Apart

Page 303 of 753 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.