Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 228 of 753 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 752 753
Gary Numan: Scarred

Administrator
Administrator
The Fall - Complete Peel Sessions

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
Quote:
Originally posted by maryann:
[b] As for Japan's - 'Tin Drum' which i played today, ive been looking for a version with bonus tracks. There appears to be none, unlike some of their other albums.
not so my friend:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tin-Drum-Remaste...96695033&sr=8-2 [/b]
so what's with the new sleeve? the original vinyl sleeve looks so much better... also i've seen this once and noticed it's copy protected... why can't they just put the original sleeve and add the bonus tracks to the end of the disc like they did with quiet life etc.

H Offline
Currently listening to The Teardrop Explodes Peel Sessions CD. Classic stuff espcially'Log Cabin' and 'Buchanan' which i originally taped from the 1982 David Jensen show on a cheap tape (which i still have but with more tape noise than music thes days! ) and have never found on any other recording until now. Great joy to listen to them again.
H

The Archive
The Archive
Robin Guthrie : Imperial

Rob

The Spice Girls - Greatest Hits

eek

Quote:
Originally posted by E. G. Ekin:
The Spice Girls - Greatest Hits

eek
Really??

They are on tour here and supposedly have sold out 4 events.

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
John Foxx interviewed by Martin Halldin, Gothenburg from April this year. An interview in a cafe, possibly over breakfast, where John talks about his recent projects.

John Foxx & Louis Gordon's Metamatic Tour at the ICA this year. John's dream of touring Metamatic is finally achieved and mine of listening to Metamatic played live. smile

I also gave David Bowie's Strangers When We Meet a spin. This should have been a huge hit and like Heroes it didn't make the UK Top 20. It's often called the "Son of Heroes". Brian Eno is of course involved in this track and yes there's more to 1.Outside than meets the eye!

Chris wink

Administrator
Administrator
Rain on the Roof , and Carols from The Westminster City Choir :p

Perfect soundtrack to writing all those party invitations and untangling the tree lights!

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Listening to John Foxx: The Garden while wrapping Christmas presents.

Page 228 of 753 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.