Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 174 of 753 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 752 753
Drop me a line wink

It's only 1 disc (if memory serves), so I'm not sure if it's a full show or not, but I do recall it being very good, especially for its age.

Just finished with Kate Bush.

Oh, if only it were the real one!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Drop me a line wink

It's only 1 disc (if memory serves), so I'm not sure if it's a full show or not, but I do recall it being very good, especially for its age.
Will do - many thanks Alex! I've heard it's the most popular of his tours and I've looked around for a copy but not ever found one - they recently issued a CD/DVD version of Young Americans, but there's no signs of them doing CD/DVD editions of the rest of his back catalogue, which is a shame as I reckon a DVD of the Station to Station tour would be very impressive.

There's been a poll running on the BowieWonderWorld website for what tour fans would most like to see released.

Somewhat disappointingly, the biggest vote goes to the - yawn - Diamond Dogs tour. However the 1976 tour is a close second I think!

I certainly think a DVD film of the 1976 - or even 1978 (Stage album) tour would be very impressive.

But I'd still give all of that up for a film of the 1995 Outside tour!!!

Right now I'm listening to the extended version of "God Only Knows" by Gary Numan.

(No, it's not a cover of the Beach Boys song!!)

Gary Numan: Metal Rhythm frown

Can someone please tell me why all my favorites made extensive use of female backing vocalists (in Numan's case I should say HE was the backing vocalist :rolleyes: )

WHY? WHY? WHY?

F
F
I'm going for Underworlds "Everything, Everything" DVD tonight laugh

best regards from cheeseland,
fons

just listening to 'secrets' by human league for the very first time. why i haven't bought this earlier, great stuff!

M
M
You're right about "Secrets".

The Human League has a gig in Stockholm 20th of December. Easy and cheap(ish) to go from Finland, especially if you live in Turku or Helsinki. Viking Line takes you very close to the venue (Berns/China Teatern).

Administrator
Administrator
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Just finished with Kate Bush.
How can you ever, ever, ever FINISH with Kate Bush? eek eek
It is not humanly possible!

In fact, she was only telling me this morning... cool :p

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Page 174 of 753 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.