Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 171 of 753 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 752 753
Microgravity is the only Biosphere album I ever had. Though maybe I only needed that one...

L
L
"Fourth Wall" by The Flying Lizards on vinyl LP.

The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex S:
Microgravity is the only Biosphere album I ever had. Though maybe I only needed that one...
I think that Microgravity is the only Biosphere album I've not heard. I've managed to track down all of the others - Substrata, Cirque, Birmingham Frequencies, Man with a Movie Camera, Dropsonde, Cho Oyu 8210m, Autour de la lune - love 'em all... laugh

Rob

Hmm. Maybe I ought to investigate some of those!

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Control OST. A killer version of Shadowplay by the Killers. I was hoping that the edit version of Autobahn was on the disc but it's not, just the full length version. :rolleyes:

Video 586 - New Order. Reminiscent of 586 from Power, Corruption and Lies, which was later to blossom onto Blue Monday. This track of 23 minute approx was used as the music to the opening of The Hacienda back in May 1982. Although released years later for the first time as a CD Single under New Order, it was in effect a Steve Morris composition.

Chris wink

Currently listening to David Bowie: Buddha of Suburbia

Kate Bush - 'The Sensual World'.

Kate Bush: The Sensual World

the first and last tracks are my favorites

yesssssss....(as Kate would say) smile

Nice choice, K.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:

[b]Video 586 - New Order
. Reminiscent of 586 from Power, Corruption and Lies, which was later to blossom onto Blue Monday. This track of 23 minute approx was used as the music to the opening of The Hacienda back in May 1982. Although released years later for the first time as a CD Single under New Order, it was in effect a Steve Morris composition.

Chris wink [/b]
...are you kidding
me? eek

FIERCE EDIT : oh yeah you're right .. http://www.niagara.edu/neworder/singles/video586.html .. never heard of this before - cheers - what this thread is all about I s'pose.

Page 171 of 753 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.