Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MemberD Offline OP
OP Offline

This just came up on my Foxx-dar ..

John Foxx’s Cathedral Oceans 6th to 11th June in HD

A multimedia presentation by one of the greats of ambient and electronic music, John Foxx, will be part of the Hammersmith & Fulham Arts Festival from the 6th of June to the 11th of June.

Cathedral Oceans will be presented in High-Density on the cinema which makes up part of our theatre / gallery for the event.

“Cathedral Oceans” will be shown on loop at the following times:

Monday 6th from opening time (to be determined) to 4.30pm

Tuesday 7th from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30pm

Wednesday 8th from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30pm

Thursday 9th from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 pm

Friday 10th from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30pm

Saturday 11th from 10 a.m. to 4 pm

Saturday 11th (as part of the evening concert – ticket required) 7pm – 10.30pm

Some nice big CO pics on the page!

MemberD Offline OP
OP Offline

....plus!: Serafina Steer on 11.06 too

Serafina Steer

A contemporary harp recital featuring compositions by Alice Coltrane, Matt Rogers, Benjamin Britten et al.

Nice find.

Is the implication that Foxx is doing a live Cathedral Oceans concert on the Saturday night or am I reading too much into this?

Brian

D
D
Hi Guys,

This is my venue so if you have any questions about it please direct it to me here or to darren@darrenhirst.com

Karborn is working with us to put this together. I'm hoping that there will be two HD sections of Cathedral Oceans - one which will play during the daytime sessions and one which will be the middle "performance" in the evening concert on the Saturday. As far as we know John will not be present but we're very grateful to John, Steve Malins and Karborn (and Rob Harris!!) for facilitating this. I'm sure it will be a great evening.
Serafina will be performing live and promises a quite unique set of contemporary harp music. We also have Liam Byrne who you can find out more about by searching on the web.
Anyway, if you're in or around London, and like thoughtful instrumental music this should be an enchanting evening to be involved in. Booking your tickets in advance would really help us. We'd like to do more Foxx related evenings in future so please get on board for this one.

Tickets here: www.wegottickets.com/ravenscourtsarts at a mere £5 and £2 for concessions.

Darren

thanks for the clarification Darren.

That link does not seem to work for me but this one does:-

https://www.wegottickets.com/location/13816

Brian

Last edited by Brian; 05/13/16 05:50 PM.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.