Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
The complete Top Of The Pops show where John performed No-one Driving is repeated at midnight tonight on BBC Four and again at 00.45 on Sunday morning. Good to watch it in context with John performing on the set Legs & Co had danced on earlier. Can't be bad.

Excellent. Certainly brightened up a rather dull show with a lot of repeats - and there was a lot of dancing, even by John Foxx!

I know we've discussed this before, but just who were the four on the stage exactly? .. Eddie and Sunshine and...?

Administrator
Administrator
Originally Posted By: MemberD

I know we've discussed this before, but just who were the four on the stage exactly? .. Eddie and Sunshine and...?

Eddie & Sunshine
Hiang Kee
John Wesley Barker

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
T
OP Offline
T
I'm really loving the TOTP repeats. Quite a lot of stuff I didn't like back in the day I've gained an appreciation for now. Heck, I'm even delighted to see The Dooleys!

One irritant though was Peter Powell: or was it Smashy or Nicey? 'No-One DriVING'. I ask you. But 'Turn It On Again Babe' took the biscuit. Yuck!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.