Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 112 of 753 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 752 753
T
T
Nirvana - 'All Of Us'. Not Kurt Cobain's lot, but the sixties' pyschedelia-tinged orchestral popsters.

Kevin Ayers's 'Bananamour', 'Whatevershebringswesing' and 'The Confessions Of Doctor Dream And Other Stories'. In anticipation of the release next week of 'The Unfairground', Ayers's first new studio album in 15 years. Looking forward to it, reviews I've seen are all positive with the album awarded four stars in both Mojo and Uncut.

D. Sylvian & R Fripp - The First Day (hadn't listened to it for quite a bit ..) ..Monday night after-work chill out ...

M
M
Nine Horses: Snow Borne Sorrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
Nine Horses: Snow Borne Sorrow
..at this time of a morning? .. actually that's funny as I put on Secrets of the Beehive at breakfast...

Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
cool A bit off topic but have there never been plans for a re-master of Vienna with a few extras and stuff?? .. it's classic album but doesn't seem to get much attention re-issue wise.
but wasn't it remastered some years ago, with all the b-sides and a video? at least i think my copy is remastered.

ah ok .. you live and learn . .I'll have a closer look...while I'm waiting for the Metamatic CD ... :rolleyes:

L
L
I have the remastered Vienna with the extra tracks-its great.
Currently playing the remaster of "Warriors" by Gary Numan.I have overlooked this for years but decided to buy the newest revision.Sounds good.

Ok - found the remastered Vienna ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vienna-Ultravox/...88904592&sr=8-1 ) .. only just released this year tho' .. took their time.

Thanks for the tip-off guys..that's what friends are for eh?

The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Ok - found the remastered Vienna .. only just released this year tho' .. took their time.

I don't know why it's got a release date of March 2007. Perhaps it's recently been repressed - but the track-listing is no different to the 'version' that Cerise and I put together a few years back.

"Sounds like an X-File Scully!"

Rob

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
Quote:
[b] Ok - found the remastered Vienna .. only just released this year tho' .. took their time.

I don't know why it's got a release date of March 2007. Perhaps it's recently been repressed - but the track-listing is no different to the 'version' that Cerise and I put together a few years back.

"Sounds like an X-File Scully!"

Rob [/b]
ah . .Ok .. thanks to you both then. smile

Page 112 of 753 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.