Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
A special limited edition twelve inch single featuring two exclusive mixes of Underpass has been produced especially for Record Store Day. Full details can be found in the NEWS section...

Meanwhile, here's a quick look at the accompanying artwork which has been created by Jonathan Barnbrook...

The edition size is only five hundred copies worldwide, and each copy will be hand-stamped, this is indicated with the red type on the design, but of course each one will look different. The stamping includes an individual edition number. The design pays homage to the original Underpass single using the same typeface and similar sequence of colour squares. This is a double A side, therefore either side of the cover can function as a front cover.

Rob

T
T
Thanks for posting Rob, that looks really cool.

I think I'm going to have some bother getting hold of one.
The outlets listed near me are either supermarkets [they're not interested], or local independents [they're not interested either].

Townsend are selling the CD version, with the "VIP Laminate" from the OMD tour, at £55. They're having a laugh. [I'm not laughing]

Suggestions? [Physically possible ones preferred]

Found a possible local supplier. [Vinyl]
Fingers crossed.

Last edited by NerveJam; 04/05/13 01:41 PM.
M
M
I ordered my copy from Townsend this morning.

Administrator
Administrator

Interesting... I can't find a link there and haven't heard it was available.

Or is that reference to the CD that is part of the VIP package?

M
M

Administrator
Administrator

Unfortunately, the 'Underpass' 12 inch has been delayed and will not be available now on Record Store Day next week.

Restricted to 500 copies (all individually numbered) with artwork designed by Jonathan Barnbrook, the 12 inch will now be released on 27 May

Ordered my (vinyl) copy from Townsend just now.
Annoying that you can't have the CD without the "laminate" from the VIP package.. £55 - They are having a laugh!

55 quid!
Gimme a break...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.