Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Lieber Gott Im Himmel!! My wife got me the "Underpass" CD single for my birthday, and against all odds I now have both issues!!!

T
T
Nice one.

This is probably defeating the object somewhat, but I'll ask the question anyway. Are there any plans to make these available to download in the future? For the moment, my vinyl sits unplayed and mysterious.

Originally Posted By: postpunkmonk
Lieber Gott Im Himmel!! My wife got me the "Underpass" CD single for my birthday, and against all odds I now have both issues!!!

There was a CD single?

P
P
Yes. It was available through the Foxx store initially as a VIP pass premium for the concert tour they paired with OMD this year. I believe it cost £55. After a while, the store made the CD available apart from a VIP package for those abroad, I suppose, but it cost the same. In effect, out of my budget. But my wife bought it for me and sat on it for several months before surprising me with it [to say the least] on my late September birthday.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.