Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

John and Benge have recently completed a remix of the Gazelle Twin track Changelings

This comes from a new version of The Entire City album on Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records on which various artists have remixed the original songs.

Available now (for download only) £5.99 at

http://agmr.greedbag.com/buy/the-entire-city-remixed-0/

Tangible CD version available 4th June

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

You can now hear Changelings (John Foxx & The Maths remix) exclusively at The Quietus.

Among other things, John has added some vocal harmonics to the track, giving it another sinister level of depth.

http://thequietus.com/articles/08629-john-foxx-the-maths-gazelle-twin-remix

I REALLY love Gazelle Twin, and this whole remix album is a joy.

Last edited by Birdsong; 04/25/12 06:55 PM.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Just gave this a listen and ....WOW! shocked This is quality stuff! I only knew Gazelle Twin from their excellent remix of 'Falling Star' but I think I'll be investing in this remix album. smile

I havent listened to Gazelle Twin before, but oh wow, I have to have this album now. Just magnificent.

Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

It's definitely worth getting both this AND the original 'version' of The Entire City

Hopefully the vinyl version of the entire city should arrive tomorrow and then the remix in June. Shame thats download only though.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.