Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 81 of 753 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 752 753
Scritti Politti 'White Bread, Black Beer' - last years nominated album. Have to confess it all sounds like one song and goes on far too long. Maybe I need more coffee.

Administrator
Administrator
Metamatics - 3 jak and Dive

Scott 4

ELO - Out of the Blue

Tom waits - Real Gone

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
I have Space - Magic Fly, on 7" Vinyl.
Smashing.
I remember them on TOTP, wearing space helmets, and with video effects on the face plate..

Oh, and Toffeetronic.. Already come across them. Excellent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i've listened to alan wilder a.k.a. recoil's new single "prey" twice again today , but i still think "what a crap !" , sorry ! :-/

much better is the new album by the chemical brothers called "we are the night" , which is a stunning return to form - imho - & the instumental tune called "das spiegel" ( bad german ! *hehehe* ) from it has already become my 2nd favorite tune of this summer ... besides tori amos' "bouncing off clouds" , which is simply gorgeous - yeah ! :-)

I have to agree about Prey. What the hell is that all about?

Yuck!

Omd "Omd"(remaster),great stuff,one of their best albums.
Strange though as the vinal version I have has the Black cut cover with the orange inner(I belive the Black was only ment to come with a pink inner) but the inner sleeve does depict the black on orange.The Original cut cover was ment to be blue but I've never personaly seen one as I was the only one in my area to be into them at the time.Maybe the record shop got them mixed up and some poor sod has a blue cover with a pink inner eek

Listening to a tape of Live from a room in the car, I hit FFWD at the end of one side, and the radio came on. Radio One. (Yuck)
But hey, what's this? Lily Allen/Mark Ronson: "Oh my God". It's rather good. I even ejected the tape to listen to the radio for a bit.

And then Moyles (yuck squared) came on. Tape goes back in.

I went and saw The Who at Wembley Arena on Wednesday (which was fantastic), so I'm revisiting thier 2006 'Endless Wire' CDs and wider back catalogue.

smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Maybe the record shop got them mixed up and some poor sod has a blue cover with a pink inner eek
..the things that collector's items are made of....

Administrator
Administrator
Toffeetronic

Bo Hansson

and this guy:-

OK, so its a kind of mad 'pub quiz' idea...

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Page 81 of 753 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.