Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 63 of 125 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Chin up Gazza I can't believe we held on Next Wednesday there's the rearranged derby we could actually overhaul The Shite for the first time this season Hope you shake this bad run off
Going onto more pleasant things all the best for London Brighton I seriously can't be arsed finding sponsorship Any idea if I could just tag along ? I'd quite willingly write out a cheque for fifty snots to The British Heart Foundation if that were the case

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 03/10/12 09:50 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Milano San Remo the season's opening one day classic finished thus

1) Gerrans (aus)
2) Cancellara (ch)
3) Nibali (ita)

Cheers guv,

Still a bit shocked about Muamba - as is the rest of the UK. Like I said on Sunday, it was awful to watch it unfold in the pub. Everyone geared up for a the game and St. Patricks Day - place full of happy noise. And then, you could hear a pin drop.

Muamba is actually in the hospital a few roads from me - hundreds of well-wishers have left stuff there for him - quite humbling to see. I can't see him playing again but I hope he fully recovers.

My lot have Stoke tomorow night. I'm not entirely happy that the match is going ahead to be honest as a lot of the players are still shellshocked from Saturday - all of them insisted on having permament cardio-tech and staff at The Lane (I'm surprised that this isn't standard Premier League procedure already). Every squad member had a cardio-check today, so I don't think their mind's on the game - quite right too in a way as Saturday put things into perspective somewhat.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Cheers guv,

Still a bit shocked about Muamba - as is the rest of the UK. Like I said on Sunday, it was awful to watch it unfold in the pub. Everyone geared up for a the game and St. Patricks Day - place full of happy noise. And then, you could hear a pin drop.

Muamba is actually in the hospital a few roads from me - hundreds of well-wishers have left stuff there for him - quite humbling to see. I can't see him playing again but I hope he fully recovers.

My lot have Stoke tomorow night. I'm not entirely happy that the match is going ahead to be honest as a lot of the players are still shellshocked from Saturday - all of them insisted on having permament cardio-tech and staff at The Lane (I'm surprised that this isn't standard Premier League procedure already). Every squad member had a cardio-check today, so I don't think their mind's on the game - quite right too in a way as Saturday put things into perspective somewhat.
Puts everything into perspective Gazza Funnily enough that is what I was going on about on the phone the other week , before you are granted a cycling licence /wish to run in a competitive (half) marathon you have to be checked up by sports doctor (deffo not a physio in the English sense) He ascertains that your ticker and lungs are up to scratch Should you ever need one a good mate of mine Ettore will sort you H e flew over with me for the EFC Stoke game a couple of years back As you probably remember the Epica requires your signature on a disclaimer
Re Footy we've got your RS tomorrow The Arse !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 03/20/12 06:09 PM.
Good luck guv! Sadly they’re very much in-form at the moment. Stoke for us tonight – considering our recent run of form I’m not looking forward to it at all!

Newcastle ouch! cry

They were so much better than us on the day & we were a pale Shadow of our former selves.

Finish in the top 10,I don't know any more.

Just need to win a couple to stay up.

Brian

Good luck guv!

I see the Toffees won so Ivan will be pleased! We were held by Chelski to a 0-0. I'm trying to take an optimistic view based on the fact that we had more goal attempts than them - maybe the wheels have been fixed. Our next four games are Swansea, Sunderland, Nowrwich and Bolton who we've still got to play in the cup game.

I still can't say which way I think those games will go - argh! Just wish we had our form back!

Cheers mate,good luck with the top 4 mission also.

I think the England managers job not being resolved is unsettling both teams.Roy has said he wouldn't say no and Harry says his players don't care if he does.

Ivan's lot away next.

I
OP Offline
I
What a great 3 days Cycling in Co Wicklow A fine win in South Wales Wigan shredding the "King's" new clothes to pieces and now a possible Metamatic Cycling/footy thread Final Only The Chavs and The Shite stand in our way !

Phew . .a relief to get the better over the 'Fica (Ivan will get that joke), here's hoping for a sound thrashing (by us) at The Bridge.
Mind you Barca or Berlusconi's lot are both a daunting prospect.

Page 63 of 125 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.