Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 125 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 124 125
The website stuff…

Date: 17th June 2012
Distance: 54 miles

Be part of the legendary London to Brighton Bike Ride, our flagship fundraising event. Cycle through the countryside from capital to coast and be part of a special group of people all cycling and raising vital funds to help us save lives.
Do it your way and use your pedal power to fight heart disease.

If you're looking forward to joining us in June on the London to Brighton Bike Ride registration will open at 10am, Saturday 3 March 2012. The event is very popular so there are a few things you can do to help your registration.

Decide if you're riding on your own or with friends, family or colleagues.

Create your website account before registration day as this will save you time when registering.

Decide on a team name before the big day

Right – I’m doing a bit of research and it seems to be that it starts at 06.00am on Clapham Common (Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf London).

27,000+ took part in 2011, so we need to register etc early doors. What I can’t find out at the moment is; costs etc and how much sponsorship they expect you to raise.

Bikes – still a minor inconvenience that we don’t have any wink but hey ho – it’s London – WE CAN ALWAYS NICK ‘EM!

I
OP Offline
I
WE CAN ALWAYS NICK ‘EM!

*dons shell suit, curly black wig and says "Caaaarrrrm down laaaar !"

Listen mate we've got to talk this over logistics wise When might I catch you at Chateau Radler ? I've tried on several occasions to no avail you dirty stop out !
As it's partly the Cycling thread just finished a great book by Matt Rendell in 2 days "A significant other" brilliant stuff History of Le Tour de France plus the plus the perspective from a domestique/gregario point of view Columbia's Victor Hugo Pena* "I" get mentioned more than in Millar's book

*Sorry linguistic pedants can't do that squiggly n thing not on my keyboard at least

“I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered”
George Best

I’m off oop North this weekend to Steel City, but should be in Sunday evening (20.30onwards)

I tried A Significant Other a few years ago – it sort of tailed off for me halfway through.

Thank you Evertoooooooooooon! smile

I
OP Offline
I
[quote=RadioBeach]Thank you Evertoooooooooooon! smile [/quote
Yer more than welcome me me old potato I'm sure there will be a glorious sunset over the Royal Blue Mersey this evening given the day's events
*smiles condescendingly at Membs our resident Chavski*

Mr Foxx has been relegated to number 2 in my "Big Den" chart Stracquaman is currently number one !

PPS PIENAAR >>>>> NORF
SAHA >>>>> SARF

Big Ell sums it up pefectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GkwIRbLw8
Tried to ring yours last night 21 30 GMT but situation normal !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/13/12 07:12 AM.
Ivan - did you not get my text? I'll give you a call tonight - are you around?

Anyway - back to more important matters; Spurs, Everton and West Brom all had a great weekend, so, as you say - it's only Membs' lot that had a rubbish time! Brilliant! smile

Our next home game is against the Gooners - C'MOOOOOON!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Ivan - did you not get my text? I'll give you a call tonight - are you around?

Anyway - back to more important matters; Spurs, Everton and West Brom all had a great weekend, so, as you say - it's only Membs' lot that had a rubbish time! Brilliant! smile

Our next home game is against the Gooners - C'MOOOOOON!

Hiyamate no text should be in about 21 30 GMT Great weekend INDEED Went to the Chinese hairdressers yesterday Not much grasp of Italian or English by way of communication I now look like Scotty Parker !
*puts in telling pass for Saha then reads Pathé News *
Well who's going to start The Whitney Houston thread !!
PS Just seen text now Ta me owl China
!

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/13/12 11:39 AM.
Gah! don't talk to me about ... 11 grown men in shorts kicking an expensive ersatz inflated pig's bladder around the place..

And who's this Whitney Houston fellow everyone's going on about? Who does/did he play for?

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Gah! don't talk to me about ... 11 grown men in shorts kicking an expensive ersatz inflated pig's bladder around the place..

And who's this Whitney Houston fellow everyone's going on about? Who does/did he play for?
Never mind Membs When Roman hands Vila Boas his P45 The latter can play in a Midge Ure tribute band Same hair , same Mac probably a crap singer too so he would fit the bill perfectly

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/13/12 11:56 AM.
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Originally Posted By: MemberD

Never mind Membs When Roman hands Vila Boas his P45 The latter can play in a Midge Ure tribute band Same hair , same Mac probably a crap singer too so he would fit the bill perfectly

Hahahahahahahaha! laugh

Page 58 of 125 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.