Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
I'll get there about 5ish for both dates. Don't know if you all got the news about the XOYO gigs from Townsend? Well, just in case you didn't;

It has been confirmed that tickets are not being posted for the shows on the 25th and 27th, please take either a copy of your order confirmation or order number with you to the venue, your details will be on the door.
 Regards, Townsend Records

Administrator
Administrator
I wonder why not??

I got an e-ticket from through some artrocker portal or other...

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Me too. But I got only one for the 27th. The 25th ticket I have to pick up at the doors.

See you next week...

Hi,

I'm heading into London for the XOYO on the 25th - is the meet at the Griffin definitely on? If so, what will be the meet time? And last question - how do I recognise anyone??!!!

I'm 46 years old and more excited than a 12 year old school boy at the moment about the whole day. Looking forward to meeting a few of you :-)

Administrator
Administrator
At times, the Foxxgates this time of day have usually been 'the only group of people of similar age dressed in black or Foxx t-shirts' so when you walk into a pub its faily obvious who they are.

You can generally get a sort of "feeling"... ;D

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Good answer!!! :-D

Right then:

1. Who's going to the XOYO gig on the 27th?
2. Anyone going VIP? (I stumped up!)
3. So: it's the Griffin in Leonard St. around 6-ish??
4. Is anyone else staying at The Hoxton...or is it just me?

In other news: I'm afraid I may break I may break the 'Monochrome Set' at any Foxxgate...as I don't wear black! (Please be kind: I had a difficult clothing upbringing...).

Cheers all

C

PS: squeee! That is all.

Administrator
Administrator
I'll be there on 27th.

I'm like Cromlech (above) - easy to recognise as we both look like our avatars...

wink

Last edited by Birdsong; 10/23/11 06:14 PM.

Originally Posted By: Birdsong

I'm like Cromlech (above) - easy to recognise as we both look like our avatars...

wink

(stunned silence)

C

F
F
27 as well, and I still look like this > smile

see you soon!
fons

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.