Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 753 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 752 753
Administrator
Administrator
Marc Almond - Weakness for Roses

!!!! cool cool cool cool !!!!
Nobody does it better.
Tho Baby Dee comes close...
http://www.myspace.com/theonlybabydee

Why have I only just discovered this song??

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Man:
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[b] [QUOTE]The Magazine back cat has also been re-issued this week and that is also missing the Copy Protection software.
Garry, do you know if there are some extra tracks on it ? I have all their CD's and two rarities CD's. But perhaps there is something new on the remasters?!
BTW: They all are great stuff!!! [/b]
Hi Andreas,

Indeed they do! All the new re-masters have extra tracks. There was a wonderful 3CD box set full of oddities and rarities a few years ago that's sadly been deleted - hope they release it again as I was unable to get hold of one.

Today I'm listening to Cluster II by Cluster.

Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
[QUOTE]Hi Andreas,
Indeed they do! All the new re-masters have extra tracks. There was a wonderful 3CD box set full of oddities and rarities a few years ago that's sadly been deleted - hope they release it again as I was unable to get hold of one.

Today I'm listening to Cluster II by Cluster.
Thanks Garry!
I own one of these mentioned CD box. It's named "Maybe it's right to be nervous now". It includes 3 CD's with live stuff (From the LP "Play") together with rare tracks and different versions on the first two CD's. The third CD incl. 4! John Peel Sessions within 15 tracks! For this CD alone it was worth the money. GREAT!!!!
So I'm curios of the stuff on the remasters. I have all the original CD's (and LP's).
Do you know if the Howard Devoto solo CD's be remastered too? His CD "Jerky Versions of the Dream" is good too. Sounds a bit like the 5th Magazine album...

I have that magazine box as well shadow man great stuff. Jerky versions of the dream is remastered as well according to amazon and hmv but im not sure if its out as well or been delayed. Must get into town over the weekend and do a sherlock holmes.

Will look out for the box set - currently £25 on Amazon - perhaps Virgin will reissue something similar soon. I wonder if Virgin are staggering the remasters as I notice that 'Play' isn't available amongst the recent reissues.

G
G
now playing: Ultravox - Systems Of Romance [remastered]
----
I'm glad that the Magazine remasters finally saw the light of day, especially the last album which I haven't heard yet. is it any good?

Loads and loads of Billy MacKenzie/Associates in preperation for the tribute next Wednesday!
What a voice!! smile

i'm listening to 'little rock pop' by sister vanilla... this is actually the jesus and mary chain with their sister. sounds really cool!

Magazine remastered albums real life and the correct use of soap. Secondhand daylight is also avalable. The howard devoto album jerky versions of the dream has been put back but is defently coming out. Dont know whats happned with play.

M
M
Gary Numan - Jagged
David Pritchard - Nocturnal Earthworm Stew (features Nash The Slash on 2 tracks)
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia

Page 40 of 753 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.