Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#39065 11/05/08 10:09 AM
F
F

#39066 11/07/08 10:11 PM
M
M
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MemberD:
[QB] Gloria..where were you??

Front row, left side, a "coppola" on my head, glasses, black jacket. Jumping, screaming...

#39067 11/07/08 10:24 PM
M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
I've no idea! There was a lot of stuff I wanted to ask John and Louis -including where they were staying and stuff - but the music was just too loud (well it was a disco!).
Actually to get to one of the most beautiful places in the world - Venice - you have to pass through one of the ugliest - Mestre, of which Marghera is a part - a huge chemicals factory, industrial units, warheouses and so on, a maze of roads . .it could be anywhere it the (industrialized) world. Maybe they spent Sunday amid the fountains, squares and colonnades...or on a gondola. cool
I don't think Marghera is so ugly! In fact, it was a surprise. The centre of the town, around the Municipio, is nice: small buildings, tiny gardens, mysterious narrow roads... almost romantic, very foxxian. I slept at a small hotel, a pinks two storey villetta, in a nice quiet room. There was also a little garden with some statues, a cat and a dog (they were alive, not stone!). Then I spent the nexy day in Venice, among hords of tourists, hoping to bumpt into J & L, who (as L had told me) were going to have dinner in Venice. But no foxxes around, just some other pretty cats.
Then, back home, back to reality... sigh!

#39068 11/10/08 12:15 PM
MemberD Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Gloria...I'm sorry I missed you, and your coppola, that night..and Marghera too . .I only saw the chemical works, the industrial units and the multiscreen cinema! ..

Anyway here are some more pictures I found .. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kissylvie/sets/72157608276434775/

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.