Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39031 09/18/08 12:30 PM
OP Offline
There's no thread for these two in the Foxx section so I'm creating one. Also over at the MySpace site there's a confirmation of the albums being available after the shows AND info on a Glimmer tour shirt (see below);

New albums will be available after shows

We've had a lot of enquiries about this, so just to confirm, the new albums Impossible & Neuro Video will be available to buy online through Townsend Records - www.townsendrecords.co.uk - after the shows in London and Venice in October. Please, don't buy them at ridiculous prices off of e-bay!

Also, we are doing a limited number of Glimmer t-shirts with the same front cover image but slightly extended so you see more of the photo for the shows in Japan, London and Venice. If any are left we'll make them available through Townsend.

Here's the original tracklisting blurb from Rob;

Two special edition CDs (Impossible and Neuro Video) will be available at the forthcoming show at Cargo. Their details (track-listings, etc) are as follows...

John Foxx & Louis Gordon : Impossible

01. Adult Concerns
02. A Million Cars
03. From Trash
04. Impossible
05. Friendly Fire
06. X-Ray Vision
07. The Man Who Dies Every Day
08. Walk This Way
09. Dislocation
10. Drive
11. The One Who Walks Through You
12. Crash and Burn

Impossible features two new tracks - Adult Concerns and Walk This Way - together with ten new versions of previously released material. Some of these re-workings are completely new arrangements, while others are closer to the live versions.

Catalogue Number : META18CD
Label : Metamatic Records
Release Date : 16th of October, 2008

John Foxx & Louis Gordon : Neuro Video

01. Swimmer II
02. Making Movies
03. Camera
04. Uptown / Downtown
05. Europe After The Rain
06. The One Who Walks Through You
07. A Million Cars
08. Miles Away
09. Dancing Like a Gun
10. Neuro Video
11. Concrete, Bulletproof, Invisible
12. Shadow Man
13. Sailing on Sunshine

Neuro Video is a thirteen track CD which was recorded live at The Luminaire, London on the 24th of November, 2007.

Catalogue Number : META19CD
Label : Metamatic Records
Release Date : 16th of October, 2008

This thread does look awfully similar to mine on 11/09/08 except you used '&' and I used 'and'.

OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnyh:
This thread does look awfully similar to mine on 11/09/08 except you used '&' and I used 'and'.
Oops! Sorry Johnny!

tut tut Rads..just wait til the Guv gets back from Japan..you'll get detention!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.