Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by metal beat:
with so much going on I'm getting dizzy!!!
me too ! ;-o

however ... john is always good for some surprises - & usually they are quite good surprises ! :-)

i jus' hope that i'll get a copy of "metal beat" & "retro future" too somehow ! :-o

anyway ... thanx for the info , alex ! :-)

cheers ! :-)

Were previous tour CDs limited to a thousand copies? Is there a chance I may actually miss getting one of these?

(I never got the original limited Exotour CDs, but I assume their contents all ended up on the double live CD that was more generally available.)

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Roby:
(I never got the original limited Exotour CDs, but I assume their contents all ended up on the double live CD that was more generally available.)
Hi Steve,

My worry too - I never got the original Exotour CD; just the 4-track version. And that's why I'm panicking now! frown

yeah i don't agree with this limited edition stuff .. mostly because I won't get any !!! .. but Ok .. if that's the way the maestro wants it ...

.. new J Foxx 'rarities' on the horizon?? "Those exclusive Metal Beat CD tracks all snapped up at the first gig in September 2007.."

About this time last year some of us at EV were having to buy 'limited editions' and send them over to people. But if the truth be known guys, it can be difficult sometimes to even obtain them here. confused

I can understand an artist being okay with having a small and devoted following. Making things more difficult for that small and devoted following, though... that I don't get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well ... considering how the "music market" these days is working in general , i can understand this "limited edition" policy quite well , as they 1st & foremost want to sell a small edition of about 500 or 1000 copies to the real fans & if the demand is indeed much greater than that , they can always reproduce some more copies later on !
that's really no big deal ! ;-)

the only thing that bugs us fans usually is that those of us , who simply CAN'T get hold of these 1st run of "limited editions" will either have to wait for some time ( longer ) ... or try to get it "elsewhere" - somehow ! ;-o

Quote:
Originally posted by newvox:
About this time last year some of us at EV were having to buy 'limited editions' and send them over to people. But if the truth be known guys, it can be difficult sometimes to even obtain them here. confused
I buy 2 copies for a forum member too. Some people should do the same here, for those who cannot get a copy...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.