Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
F
I havenae a clue who is supporting in Brighton, but I think it's the same lot who are supporting on the other nights (as the promoter wasn't interested in putting on a local support)

I believe myself & http://www.misspain.co.uk are getting to DJ between the bands though (bloody well hope so, as I haven't bought a ticket lol )

So who's playing the other nights??
Steve Malins normaly deals with the support bands,hence why Rubiks got the Foxx AND Numan gigs.

As long as the support band is not "The Errors" then I will be happy, they supported Numan in Glasgow in December and were the worst band I have ever seen live, their attitude stank too and they were very arrogant towards to the crowd.

If it's a local band supportinge each night then I would like to see Salon Boris at the Glasgow gig.

Glasgow = Swimmer One

Manchester = (We are)Performance
(you lucky people!! )

London = Dj set

N
N
I like Swimmer One (both the group and JF track). Pitty their only London gig this year is 24 Nov! www.swimmerone.co.uk

T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
Originally posted by feline1:
I havenae a clue who is supporting in Brighton, but I think it's the same lot who are supporting on the other nights (as the promoter wasn't interested in putting on a local support)

I believe myself & http://www.misspain.co.uk are getting to DJ between the bands though (bloody well hope so, as I haven't bought a ticket lol )
That'll be good - I enjoyed you guys last year at the Pressure Point.

F
F
Cool. Watch out for more ludicrous ZX Spectrum game music and Peter Hammill tracks.

Apparently "Client" are the support band?
They're good, I think? Although I've never actually heard them (cos I only listen to John Foxx, Peter Hammill, and ZX Spectrum game music ;-)

F
F
well despite the Brighton promoter advertising that Client would be the support act,
it in fact turned out to be an aheinously awful band consisting of a couple of blokes who used to be in Pop Will Eat Itself!

Same as at the Birmingham Barfly where people seemed to like them.

Worst thing about them was some of the miming..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.