Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 753 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 752 753
John Foxx for me today... tracks from From Trash, Metamatic, Tiny Colour Movies, The Pleasures of Electricity and Crash & Burn.

I'm still on TPOE from the other day.
Sounds better the louder I play it smile

The Archive
The Archive
It's Tangerine Dream for me today - I figured that I would start (again) at Phaedra . I've also got both Rubycon and Ricochet on my iPod.

Rob

Oooh, Ricochet... I completely forgot that I bought it recently, in Paris, for about £4. Bargain!! I must play it again...

Brian – totally agree. The louder you play TPOE, the better it gets. Tracks like The Falling Room, Quiet City and When It Rains are just [i]fantastic[/b]. There's such an epic, film-like quality about them... very visual.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:
It's [b]Tangerine Dream for me today - I figured that I would start (again) at Phaedra . I've also got both Rubycon and Ricochet on my iPod.

Rob [/b]
Hi Rob,

I had a Tangerine Dream day on Sunday...have still not managed to get to the end of 'Zeit' without falling asleep though! laugh

The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
I had a Tangerine Dream day on Sunday...have still not managed to get to the end of 'Zeit' without falling asleep though! laugh
Hi there Garry,

Yeah Zeit has the same effect on me - hence starting with Phaedra. I did't think that my colleagues would appreciate the snoring... wink

Rob

Quote:
Originally posted by Birdsong:
Quote:
Originally posted by E. G. Ekin:
[b] Today I've been a bit nostalgic and dug out Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart'...

EG
x
All I ever liked about that song was the video wink
That wind machine.
Oh yes... [/b]
Ahhh, Martin - it was all completely over the top. And that was what made it all so perfect...

smile

EG
x

The Archive
The Archive
This morning, I will mostly be listening to Cocteau Twins... wink

Rob

I've just been having a root through some old 7"s - and I've come across The Cocteau Twins 'Iceblink Luck' and a freebie disc with 'Ivo' on it. I've also found my singles of Sparks 'No.1 Song in Heaven' and 'Beat the Clock' - so I'm gonna give those a spin!

Sarah X laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah ... the cocteau twin's "iceblink luck" is always making me feel very blissful , whenever i hear it again ! :-)

thanx for the hint , fellows ! ;-)

btw : if u like such a kind of music , i can only recommend that u check out IMOGEN HEAP & also ZOE KEATING , who are together on tour right now & i've jus' seen them 2 days ago in hamburg , which was simply OUTSTANDING & caused pure blissfulness ! :-)

Page 15 of 753 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.