Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#36086 05/31/08 05:52 AM
C
C
Decided to go for this one. Just ordered it from the Finnish shop. laugh

Jori is a very interesting artist in the field of electronics. Dualizm is a fine example of his talent. Currently listening to this CD, perfect music for a Saturday morning.

Looking forward to Errare Machinale Est.

I hope he releases a CD version of Never Been Here Before, even in limited quantities. Such an infectious track!

Keep it up Jori!

Chris wink

#36087 05/31/08 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris C:
I hope he releases a CD version of Never Been Here Before, even in limited quantities.
I second that! smile

#36088 06/03/08 12:10 PM
M
M
I like the theme music of "Huippumalli haussa" i.e. the Finnish version of "America's Next Top Model". Last sunday I checked the end titles and the music is by non other than Jori Hulkkonen.

(Anu was my favourite wink )

#36089 07/22/08 11:36 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Now here;s a weird thing.

I have just tried to burn a CD-R copy of this download (that I bought from play.com) and the John Foxx track is 'missing'?? eek

Everything else is fine, but that song. Listed OK, but iTunes can't find the original which has totally vanished off my hard drive.

Anyone?? eek confused

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
#36090 07/24/08 11:42 AM
MikeG Offline OP
OP Offline
That's very strange Martin. I followed the same route as you; download from play and then burn to CD, but in my case there was about 5 minutes between the two activities and I didn't have any problems.

Do you have the Recycle Bin set up (if Windows) or some equivalent so that deletions are a two-stage affair? If so, it sounds like enemy action!

When I recently downloaded 'Running In Traffic' from Townsend it came with a product code so that I could go back and perform the download again (max 3 times). From memory, I don't think play offered this for Jori's album frown and I don't think John's track was available as a serarate download either frown frown

#36091 08/05/08 11:28 PM
Administrator
Administrator
Thanks Mike. I have subsequently re-downloaded the track.

Bit worrying though - there is no conceivable way that I could have deleted it. eek eek

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.