Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 753 1 2 3 4 5 6 752 753
Am I mistaken or did Glass do the soundtrack to that new movie with Cate Blanchett....Notes on a Scandal ?

edit: he did do the soundtrack. And I just saw a review of the movie. The critics raved about the film but mentioned that the soundtrack almost ruined the whole thing! Interesting..

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The Low and Heroes Symphonies are in my collection, which I listen from time to time.

I should be listening to these and Billy Currie´s new one before the Vienna New Year´s concert.

Chris C wink

Having just woke up, I am listening to classical:
Finzi: Orchestral Works..

I listened To Magazine's frontman HOWARD DEVOTO and Buzzcocks' frontman PETE SHELLEY's Collaboration "BUZZKUNST" for the first time over this weekend.
WOW! - what a great album. I loved both bands at their time and this collaboration is a great piece of work. Shame I'm a bit late to listen to this 'cause the original release was in 2002!

I give this album 5 points from 5!

wink , Andreas

C
Chris C Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Shadow Man!

Buzzkunst was a great comeback. Devoto and Shelley, 2 great minds! Perhaps they should get together and record a follow up.

IMO this was a giant leap forward from the Devoto/Noko partnership.

Just seen the new DVD on David Bowie´s Berlin Triology. I found the part with Michael Rother very interesting, how he and the rest of the Harmonia guys plus Jaki Liebezeit of Can nearly ended up on the Heroes album! Michael´s indeed Conny Plank´s prodigy and should be seeked more as a producer.

Chris C wink

Gary numan - Telekon

Depeche Mode: I Feel You
Precious
In Your Room

Lots of Depeche Mode, lots of Gary Numan, and my own new album, which I'll be putting online for everyone some time over the next few days.

Catheral Oceans DVD,mainly because Dadge reported the sound levels were dropping on track 1,its fine for me.

Joy division - closer

Page 4 of 753 1 2 3 4 5 6 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.