Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
A few of you on here may be aware that I am currently recording an album which is heavily influenced by john's album "Metamatic" and early Gary Numan.

I now have an official web page and I have added a bonus track that will be on the CD which is called "A Million stars". The track is an extended version of the song which is on the CD.

I am positive John Foxx fans will love, I hope so any way.

The song plays automatically when the homepage loads. There is quite a lot of info and music on there so you might want to have a look around the site. In the music player section you will also find 2 other tracks off the CD, the title track which is called "The Grey Room" and "I Once Was A Machine".

I have also posted my lyrics on there which, again, may interest JF fans as I have tried to write the lyrics to the songs with John in mind.

Below is the link:

Official Gary Hunter Homepage

Feedback is most welcome both for the music and the content on the site.

Gary

Nice site. REALLY looking forward to hearing 'The Grey Room'.

Regards

Alan S

OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Jive:
Nice site. REALLY looking forward to hearing 'The Grey Room'.

Regards

Alan S
Thanks for dropping by to the site, appreciate it.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Spent a good 20 minutes+ looking round your sites recently. Im sure your production and arrangements are improving still further in the last eight months.

'The Grey Room' is a great track, and i believe Ian made the video to accompany it. Brilliant all round feel to it.

Hi Gary.

I'm listening to A Million Stars right now. I think it's great. Minimalist beats with a nice synth wash over the top. Keep up the good work.

OP Offline
Thanks guys for listening and for checking out the web sites, Ian did do the video for "The Grey Room" and he has done a fantastic job of it.

Gary

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.