Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
The quote mentioned above was this one by 'D':

Disappointed? Try being a Human League fan! wink [/QB][/QUOTE]

R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Lody Herst:
Or a Kraftwerk fan ... wink
Absolutely! What the hell happened to Der Katalog? I was really looking forward to finally getting a remastered copy of Computer World.

At least Ralf now says "Goodnight!" at the end of the gig and they all take a bow as they leave the stage. Perhaps they're finally warming up to audience interaction.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rodney:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lody Herst:
[b]Or a Kraftwerk fan ... wink
Absolutely! What the hell happened to Der Katalog? I was really looking forward to finally getting a remastered copy of Computer World.

At least Ralf now says "Goodnight!" at the end of the gig and they all take a bow as they leave the stage. Perhaps they're finally warming up to audience interaction. [/b]
The only thing he'll be saying after the current tour is ‘So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.’

http://www.metamatic.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000496

R
R
Thanks very much for that, Garry. Sorry, I wasn't aware of that Kraftwerk-dedicated thread you'd started.

I knew that Florian had finally pulled the plug, so you do have to wonder how long Ralf will continue to keep the power on, eh?

Cheers ...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.